Chapter 32

There are probably grammar mistakes I will fix later.

Alex's POV

Tonight was my chance to clear things up with Taylor. I can't stand us being awkward anymore. We are gonna stay friends, just friends. I have Matt.

Now for the scary part I actually need to tell Matt. Please let him trust me. Please

We got back up to our room.

Matt spoke. "Alex can I speak to you about something important."

I was not expected this. I hope it's not bad but how it's sounding I'm scared.

I just nodded. He spoke up again. "I'm sorry it's just not working out between us."

I couldn't even think straight. The words just slipped out of my mouth.

"I knew it I'm just not good enough for you. That's okay because I know I. Bad for your reputation and you don't even wanna be seen with me."

I ran out I didn't care about my stuff. What did I ever do to deserve all this heartbreak from all of these different guys. Different famous guys.

I need to go home.

Just for a little bit.

I will leave a note and return when they stop at Chicago.

That will be in three weeks. After Miami they are going to do some stops in between Chicago and Miami, then Chicago.

I found paper and a pen on the main level. I'm happy no one was around.

I started writing the note. Tears fell and were staining the paper.

Dear Taylor, Elayna, Lydia, Hayes, and the Rest of the Crew,

Right now is not a good time for me to be here. I can't deal with the heartbreak.

I'm gonna head back home until Chicago so I will see you all in three weeks.

You have changed my life. I love you all in your own way. Don't worry cause I will be back. It's just a break. Please don't ask.

Taylor- I was really looking forward to tonight. I promise it can happen right when I meet up with you in Chicago. Maybe we can be more then friends. I am not a cheater. That should answer your questions. I love you so much. It's always been you. Since that time you picked me up on the street corner to when you would do anything to make me happy. I just can't deal with all the drama. You know my number. Use it.

Xoxo -Alexandra💗 (Yes I used my full name don't ever mention it again. It shows how serious I am)

Elayna- I will call you when I land and explain everything. Don't come home and don't worry. Please take care of my stuff. -Lil Pumpkin Seed

Lydia- I just met you and your pretty awesome. We are already somewhat close. Thanks for being my friend. I don't have many of those. You have my number we should talk sometime. See you in three weeks. Don't break wittle Aaron's heart he's sensitive. -Alex

Hayes- Your like the little brother I never had. I love you to the moon and back. You always know how to comfort me. You are always there especially when my love life is at its lowest. I hope you find a girl at one of these conventions who is as awesome as you. I plan on meeting her in Chicago. Your only 14 so I'm watching you. Jk Lol. -Your Boss Ass Bitch.

As for the Rest of you ILYSM. See you soon -Alex.

That was good. I quickly ran up the stairs and stuck it to Taylor's door. I had my phone. Thank God.

I just pulled my ticket up on my phone. I got a cab and went to the airport.

Before I got into the cab I got my answers. Matt was kissing that girl who asked the question at Magcon.

I'm done with him. To think I lost my virginity to him just last night. Biggest regret ever.

I also had fifty dollars on me. I just moved my tickets date back. So I didn't have to pay for a new one.

I got in the cab.

I payed the man when we got to the airport.

I didn't have any luggage to take care of. It must of seemed odd but I could work with it.

Did I mention Elayna and I have been keeping up with online school?

I think the three weeks I'm back I'm gonna go to our real school and catch up with everyone.

Well I waited I got my Cotton Candy Frappe. Classic.

They called my flight and I got on.

After the long flight I was home.

I called my mom. "I'm at the airport please come and get me. I don't wanna explain."

My mom would take awhile on such short notice. I don't blame her. So I just hung around.

I was home. I missed Minnesota.

I just wonder what the guys were doing. I didn't even check my phone.

Taylor's POV

Tonight was my night to make it up with Alex.

I was gonna go and get her. As I opened the door a note fell onto the floor.

It was from Alex.

I read it.

Over and Over.

Before you know it I was screaming for everyone.

They all got here in a heartbeat. Except for Matt.

He had to screw up big time to the point where Alex would leave.

I knew it was only for three weeks. It stilled killed me.

Three weeks without Alex. I can't picture it. The whole time she was with Matt, I still thought about her just as much as when we were together.

Everyone was in tears.

Then Matt walked up with that girl from Magcon wrapped around him. He spoke. "What's up Guys?."

Like nothing happened. I couldn't stop myself.

Before you know it I swung and Matt was on the floor with the worst bloody nose ever.

I didn't care. I just walked away.

I wasn't even started yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah drama. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the Usual👌