Chapter 43

Alex's POV
Matt and I walked out of the hotel. He wouldn't tell me where we were going.
We were in the car for a little bit then we came up to a drive in movie theatre.
I love drive in theaters and I told Matt that before. They just seems so romantic and classic.
"Matt this is wonderful. Exactly what I wanted." He said "Anything for you." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and he blushed.
The thing that made this even more fabulous was The Notebook way playing. One of my favorite gushy romantic movies.
I love making fun of gushy movies. That's why I liked it so much. Matt does the same thing. That's why I love watching movies like this with him.
Matt went and got popcorn and some pop for us. We were sitting there making fun of everything. Partially through I got really tired and a Matt wrapped his arm around me. I laid up against him. We finished up the movie. Before we left he asked me if I wanted to go somewhere else or go back to the hotel and just be cuddle buddies.
I was too tired to do anything. Today was crazy. I just told him I wanted to go back.
That's exactly what we did.
We went back to the hotel. I just had some yoga shorts and a tank top with my hair is a messy bun.
Matt had some pretty cute AE boxers on.
We were watching Netflix, but I needed to say something. The second it left my mouth I was wondering if I should of regretted it.
"Why did you go with that girl who was talking bad about me a few shows ago and left me dead in the cold?" There were tears coming out of my eyes, but it had to be asked.
He spoke, "I'm sorry, there were so many rumors going around you were cheating on me with Taylor and I believed it. You seemed to want to be with him. I couldn't deal with that." I just looked down at the ceiling as we were laying on the bed. "Matt I would never ever do that to me. I wish you would of just talked to me." He spoke again. "I know and I regret it. You were with Taylor when I should of been the one making you happy."
What came out of my mouth, made me have no regrets.
"I love you Matthew Lee Espinosa." He said it right back.
He gave me the biggest kiss possible. I didn't need Taylor. He left me. He didn't even try.
Matt walked out of the room really quick and came back with a pink rose.
"Alexandra Katherine Donley, will you proudly be my girlfriend, no screw ups from anyone this time?"
"YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES"
He picked me up, and spun me around. I was so happy. This was how it was suppose to be.
He wanted to tell the fans right away because he wanted us to have an open relationship. I thought that was great, but Taylor would find out.
Right before he grabbed out his phone I started crying.
Matt had concern in his eyes asking me why. "MATT IM SUCH A SLUT I JUST GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN YOU AND TAYLOR AND ONE DAY SOMETHING BADS GONNA HAPPEN AND IM GONNA END UP WITH NO ONE AND BOTH OF YOU ARE GONNA END UP HATING ME I MEAN IVE HAD SEX WITH BOTH OF YOU." Okay I'm not gonna lie its that time of the month again but it's all true.
Matt spoke, "Please don't think that. You are an amazing girl. I love you with all my heart. I can't speak for Taylor but I will never hate you. I can't hate you. Even when you were with Taylor I wanted to hate you, but I still loved you. We were the ones screwing up everything. It's not your fault you've been with both of us. You deserved happiness. I just love you so much don't think that."
I didn't know he felt like that. I was perfectly ready for him to announce it.
He posted a picture of us kissing on Twitter with an amazing caption. @themattespinosa: We're official and I love her with all my heart. No one better hurt her because if you do I might want to hurt you. #mattandraisreal @alex.donley
He tweeted it. My phone was going crazy. I retweeted the tweet and responded with a I love you too.
My mentions were blowing up like crazy. One stuck out to me. @taylorcaniff: Let's here it for the happy couple.....some people forget you too quick. :(
Now there was a huge fight between everyone on Twitter. A trending hashtag was #mattandravstayandra THIS WAS CRAZY.
Everyone was slamming their fist against the door. Matt went up and answered.
Everyone burst into the room congratulating us. Everyone posted pictures of us and everything else.
I couldn't help but to stare into space.
Hayes spoke up. "Whats wrong Alex?"
I just told them. "Look at what I did, I split everyone up. I'm such a bad person."
They were all telling me how it's not my fault and blah blah blah. I'm just sick of hearing it.
This has happened so many times. They were perfectly fine before I came. This literally was all my fault.
Matt said something. "Lies, and I'm gonna prove it to you." He shooed everyone out and they all OOOOHED and yelled "GET SOME."
Matt and I just blushed.
The second that door closed, Matt was right on top of me kissing me all over. Stuff started happening. Maybe sex with Matthew Espinosa was better then I thought.
It was kinda risky with it being that time of month, but we were protected.
I fell asleep in Matt's arms.

Taylor's POV
I was planning on telling Alex I was leaving at dinner on the boat. I just couldn't tell her that while looking into those beautiful Hazel eyes.
I had to tell her without looking at her in the eyes. I just felt like a monster.
The hardest this was leaving her at the airport. I would not say goodbye. That sounds to permanent.
At the airport I realize I dropped my boarding pass so the lady told me to turn around and grab it really quick. Alex didn't notice.
She was full on balling in Matt's arms. I felt so upset that I had to do this, but at the same time I some how felt closure like she would wait for me, like our love was too strong and I mean something to her.
I found out they were staying together and it started to hurt. I still had hope she loved me.
Then a fan posted a pic of them on a "date." Somehow there was still a little spark of hope. I kept telling myself she just needed comfort because I left.
Even the guys said there was nothing they were gonna do because I left.
It all leads to me leaving. She would still be in my arms.
Then they were official. How could she just move on like that?
I'm not even gone for a full day and she's already moved on. I thought she was different and I meant more then that.
Maybe she was kind of a slut.
Two can play this game.

----------
That got pretty interesting and dramatic. I still have some really good plans coming up. Thanks Lovelies💕Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌