Chapter 20

Matts POV

I can't believe what I did. I totally screwed up my relationship with Alex and I like her a lot.

Okay what happened was this girl came and she started to kiss me I tried pushing her off and I finally gave up. I didn't mean to kiss back, it's just a reflex.

Finally Alex was giving me a chance to talk to her.

Elayna left the room and I talked to her.

"So Alex I am so sorry. I love you so much please give me another chance."

She responded. "Okay, I really like you so I will give you one more chance. It will take time but we need to start fresh."

"Okay, will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"Yes!"

We hugged and Taylor walked in, just great.

Taylor's POV

WOW, they were hugging. They were back together. I was gonna try to win her back.

I just walked out in tears.

I made a mistake dumping her. I just missed her so much. I blew it.

I hate to say it, but Matt and Alex are not gonna be together for long.

I ran out onto my balcony and stood there staring at the stars.

I saw a shooting star and wished for Alex.

Elaynas POV

I witnessed all of this. I know it was wrong to snoop but, I had to know what was going on.

Wow Alex forgave him fast. I was happy for them.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me in the hallway. I thought it would be Nash.

This may sound creepy but his cologne smelt different. I smelt that smell before, but it wasn't Nash's.

I turn to see Cameron.

Before I can stop anything. Cam smashes his lip into mine.

I look over and Nash is standing in the doorway. He walks away.

I did something bad.

I kept kissing Cam. It just kinda happened. What am I gonna do now?

I felt sparks with Cam. Oh God. Now I understand Alex's struggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah a little drama was there. Keep reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and he Usual👌