Chapter 40

Elayna's POV
We all went back to the hotel. Nash and I's room was already booked, next to Taylor's and Alex's room.
We were gonna play truth or dare in Cam and Hayes' room. All of them already went in there. Nash and I quickly put our stuff away. To my surprise he gave me a big kiss before we left and the boys decide to open up the door we didn't lock. They all just wolf whistled and we blushed.
We casually walked to the room. We all sat in a circle.
In the order of Cam, Nash, me, Alex, Taylor, Carter, Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, and Hayes opposite to Cam. Well Matt wasn't here because of everything and Alex. Lydia was still sick with Aaron staying with her.
Nash asked the first one. I didn't even realize that he said "Elayna, truth or dare?"
Once I realized what was happening I said dare.
"Okay Elayna, I dare you to strip and jump into the indoor pool." All of the guys just smirked except Taylor considering Alex would not let him move.
We made our way down to the pool except Taylor and Alex stayed behind.
The good news is no one else was there.
I stood on the pool end, took all my clothes off, getting wolf whistles and very many teenage boy cheers.
Nash's eyes rage of jealousy. I think he regrets giving me this dare. I jumped.
The second I got out Nash gave me a towel and I was getting some pretty nasty comments.
I put my clothes back on in the bathroom by the pool. As we made our way back up to the room we saw Matt. All he really did was try to kiss Alex and honestly that wasn't that bad.
So we weren't that mad and invited him to come up to the room and play with us.
When we all arrived in the room Taylor and Alex were just on their phones. Tay just brushed Matt off but Alex actually smiled and said hi to him.
We got back in our formation with Matt in between Carter and Shawn. I asked Jack J "truth or dare?" He said truth. "Who do you like?" "Well there's this girl in my hometown that I really like named Myah." Jack G literally screamed "I KNEW IT" and threw a pillow at him. We all just laughed.
He then spoke. "Gilinsky truth or dare?" He said dare.
"I dare you to go down to the lobby and ask the lady at the desk if your shipment of ultra super jumbo tampons came in yet."
That is exactly what he did. The looks we got were priceless. The lady looked very scared but she tried to kindly say no. It was super funny.
We went up to the room. It was Gilinsky's turn to give a truth or dare.
He then spoke, "Taylor truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you too grind on Alex with you guys only having underwear on."
I was about to pee my pants of laughter cause Alex's face has never been that red.

Alex's POV
Oh my god! I'm gonna be totally honest this sounded pretty fun, just not with people around. Was this seriously gonna happen?
So because it was a dare, I would participate. Taylor walked over to me and whispered "Sorry." But I wasn't that bothered.
I mean Elayna had to go butt naked. How hard could this be?
Go figure Nashty had his phone out with the music ready, because he's Nashty.
I quickly took my shirt off and my yoga pants. My choice of undergarments today was literally probably the sluttiest thing I had because no other crap was clean and underwear lines. It was a matching pair of a pink lacy bra and thong.
I got whistled at and some nasty comments. Taylor gave them all a death a stare.
He took off his shirt and pants. I couldn't help but to stare, but he's literally perfection.
I did not want to do this, but I will.
I laid on the bottom of the bed and Taylor standing on top, on the end. (If that makes since, hopefully you understand what I mean)
The music played and then he was down on top of me. This was honestly amazing I just wish they weren't here.
There was clapping, cheering, and whistling. There were vines and tweets being posted by mostly all of them. Matt just cringed and looked like he was gonna cry. I swear my mother better never see any of this.
After the song was over, Taylor gave me a quick kiss still on top of me, then he got off. I put Taylor's sweatshirt on over me and a pair of spandex.
I picked up my phone and it was blowing up like crazy with this whole grinding thing. I just blushed and smiled. Wow, I was living the life.
Everyone just AWWWed and it was pretty awkward.
Taylor then asked Nash "Truth or Dare?"
He responded with "Dare." I'm starting to think we should of just did a game of dares because that's what mostly everyone is saying.
Taylor spoke. "I dare you to go and have 7 minutes in Heaven with Elayna, in the closet." Nash just smirked and pulled Elayna into the closet.
What they didn't know was we slipped a camera into the closet and you could see the footage threw Taylor's phone.
The second that door closed, Nash picked up Elayna and they started. I covered my eyes cause I didn't want to see that.
The guys were just staring and "ooing" and kinda cheering. Once again I made Taylor look away. Call me over protective but he does not need to see other girls things even tho it was just Elayna. Especially after Matt I've gotten even more protective.
The second the seven minutes were over the guys opened the door and they fell out just kissing.
They all spoke "We saw everything." Nash and Elayna were blushing, hard. It was pretty funny.
When Nash was asking Cam one I got a text from Matt.
"Please understand I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, you literally are the most gorgeous person I know, I still love and care about you, but please be careful around Taylor. I really do love you."
Wow, I literally could not believe this.
I know I'm with Taylor, but I felt like I had to choose.
Then it hit me.
I love Taylor, but I also still love Matt, no matter how hard I try to hide it.

------------
OMG I WAS ACTUALLY AWAKE ENOUGH TO UPDATE AND MY FRIEND KIND KF MADE ME😂I HOPE UPYOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AND I HAVE A BUNCH OF CREATIVE IDEAS COMING UP. Thanks lovelies💕comment, vote, like, and the usual👌