Chapter 31

Alex's POV

Thank God it was just Elayna and we were "covered."

After we were done, I cuddled into Matt. We fell into a deep happy sleep.

The next morning I woke up. Down there was so sore I couldn't even get up. I can attempt to play it cool.

Matt got up and kissed my lips. I smiled and he walked to the bathroom as I laid there.

After like literally a minute Matt walked out.

He asked if I wanted to go to breakfast. I said yes but we were both still naked.

Matt got ready. That boy and his hair. It is beautiful so I guess it's worth it.

He was wearing khaki shorts and a blue polo.

While I laid there I put on my undergarments and my outfit. I could just barely reach them.

I had washed out high wasted shorts with my pink "SWAG" crop top.

I also had a cute pair of pink flats but I would not put those on until later.

If you think I'm over exaggerating about this, you are wrong. It feels like knifes stabbing me in my privates. Fun.

Matt walked out and said I could get into the bathroom.

I tried getting up but it hurt so badly. Matt noticed.

He finally asked "Wow your really sore, I'm very proud. Anyways do you want a piggy back ride?"

I laughed and nodded.

He carried me to the bathroom. After I got in there, I peed really fast, straightened my hair and put on light makeup. Concealer, mascara, a thin line of eyeliner, and a soft pink lipgloss.

Matt then put me back on his back after he brought me my shoes and my phone.

Wow. Taylor got me that phone. I really need to talk to him. I miss him. As a friend, I think.

Well I was in my thoughts we walked, well Matt walked into the hallway well I was on his back.

It turns out the rest of the guys and Elayna were going to breakfast with us before we went to start Magcon.

When we walked out a lot of the guys made their nasty comments that went like this:

"Did wittle Matty use protection?"

"Alex were you disappointed by his little tic-tac?"

"There's probably a dent in the wall."

Then Nash and Cameron started to pretend to have sex in the hallway while Cam was screaming Matts name and Nash was moaning.

I just blushed. Everyone else laughed. Even Elayna.

Matt was blushing. It was cute.

Then we all went down to this amazing breakfast place in the hotel right next to the vending for the Magcon event.

I realized Arron and Lydia were missing. One of the guys said Arron was sick and Lydia was staying with him. Aww. In my thoughts we all came up to a big booth that would fit all twelve of us. Consider Mahogany wasn't here, and Arron and Lydia.

Everyone sat down. I got a small amount of food. I wasn't even hungry. The same thought kept popping into my mind. Taylor.

I was so unfocused that every five seconds someone had to get me to focus.

Then I looked over at Taylor and he was already looking at me. I smiled.

I was over Hayes, he's like a little brother to me. I think he can accept that.

Before I knew it everyone was done eating, even me.

We all walked over to the venue. It was awesome.

Elayna and I stayed in the back for most of the time but we already knew we would go do the q&a with them.

Finally Elayna spoke. "I'm gonna say three things. One: I'm not pregnant. Two: Thanks for scarring me yesterday and three: what where you thinking about at breakfast? I saw you look at Taylor. Please answer truthfully."

I responded. "That's good, your welcome, and T-ayy-lorr." I stuttered Taylor's name.

Elayna wanted to know exact what I was thinking.

I told her. "I miss Taylor. I think as just friend but I'm not sure."

Her mouth just formed an O and in the middle of that we got called on stage.

Most of the questions were for the guys. Then one was for me and I took the mic.

"So Alex we know your dating Matt but is he the only one you think about? At breakfast I saw you stealing glances at Taylor and Hayes."

She smirked pretty satisfied winking at Matt.

Matt looked disgusted. Thank God. This chick was disgusting she looked like a slut with fifty pounds of makeup caked on her face. Not to mention that's creepy knowing exactly what we are doing.

Taylor's face lit up a little bit. The honest answer was No. I sometimes wonder if Matts the one but, at other times I know he's the one.

I just said "Matts the one for me." Then I kissed him on the cheek most of the fans AWWWed there were a few rude comments but I ignored those.

Taylor's face looked so sad.

I couldn't deal with it anymore. After we walked off the stage I had to text Taylor without Matt knowing. I guess it wasn't wrong if I was texting him as just a friend.

(A:Alex, T:Taylor.)

A: I need to talk to you.

T: Sure how about tonight at dinner?

A: Definitely, as friends.

T: Okay just friends.

I looked up at him and he winked. I just smiled.

Elayna saw my phone and texted me, "Good luck, don't screw it up."

I would just tell Matt I am going to hang with Taylor, as friends.

I know he will trust me.

I need to be careful.

The real question is,

Do I trust myself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was pretty long. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the Usual👌