Chapter 5

Alex's POV

All of a sudden, Elayna was shaking me awake.

"What time is it?" I asked her. 'Five 'o' clock. She responded. I can't believe I slept all day.

I am so excited because Magcon starts tomorrow. Me and Elayna agreed that we were both really hungry so we ordered room service. I ordered a hamburger, fries, a Mountain Dew, and a chocolate ice cream sundae. Elayna ordered a cheeseburger, fries, a Coke and a strawberry sundae.

We decided while we wait, too take care of our luggage. I took the dresser on the left side of the room where my bed was at, and Elayna took the dresser on the right side where her bed was at. We took out our clothes and belongings end put them were they needed to go. I was right next to the window and I liked that.

As we were putting all of our stuff in the bathroom, toiletries, makeup, hair wands and all that jazz there was a knock on the door. It was our room service.

We took our food and sat down on the couch. We started to watch Dance Moms because that was my favorite show and Elayna had to deal with it. She was use to it. Then we started to hear loud sounds.

I knew it was them. You could tell they arrived.

"Elayna I think there here." And she defiantly agreed with me.

It was amazing you could hear there loud voices but I didn't mind I cause I knew they were some beautiful people. Elayna really freaked out when we heard Nash yelling about having a bæ. Elayna finally said "Yep and one day I'm gonna be that!" I started laughing then I heard Matthew screaming about food. That's my Matty Poo.

They were starting to get annoying after a good three hours. I was really tired and I think Elayna was too.

I took a shower first and I took a long one with my music playing. After I shampooed, conditioned, used some body scrub from Bath and Body works, and cleansed my face, I got out. Then I realized I took almost an hour. Woah.

Elayna got in, clearly annoyed because I took so long. Whatever. I put on some yoga pants with a pink strip from pink and a nice soft pajama shirt from pink too.

Then I checked all my social media. Nothing new. After, I fell asleep cause I knew I would need it.

Elaynas POV

I was kinda annoyed by Alex taking so long in the shower and she finally got out. I went in and took only a twenty minute shower. I did the usual shampooed, conditioned, used some body wash from Bath and Body Works, and cleansed my face. I didn't want to listen to music I just wanted to relax and hear the water run.

When I walked out Alex was already asleep. Go figure. Not surprising.

Anyways we didn't clean up our garbage so I was stuck doing that with my towel still on. The boys were still loud so I simply walked into the bedroom and changed, so I pretty much couldn't hear them.

I put on a tank top from Aero and some yoga shorts from there. I checked my social media and texted my little sister.

I was so excited for Magcon! I would meet my husband, Nash. At Some point I fell asleep to my thoughts. I hope Magcon was all I thought it would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright I know it was kinda boring but in the next chapter they will go to Magcon and all the love, lies, and drama will start. Hope your liking the story. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌