Chapter 9

Alex's POV

Those brown eyes and that bandanna.

The one and only Taylor Caniff.

Taylor's POV

Matt and Nash texted me and told us they were gonna invite those girls to hang out with us, that they met and Magcon. I like one of them, but Matt had "dibs" on her and said how he was her favorite. I was excited because I liked this girl and I was gonna get to her. I only told Cam and the Jacks about this and we made a plan.

She walked in and she was holding her side because of what happened. She was sure beautiful. Her name was perfect. Alexandra Katherine Donley. That was beautiful. Okay I only know that because I consider myself a pro stalker. I also know she likes to be called Alex.

Our eyes locked for a good minute and Matt cleared his throat. He told us her and Elaynas names. He then said all of our names. Elayna clearly loved Nash and Alex seemed like she was stuck, between Matt and I. I will change that so it's just me. Nash asked what we should do and Cam looked at me and nodded. Time for the plan.

Alex's POV

Nash asked what we should do and Cam answered with there ever famous game,

Truth or Dare.

I'm not gonna lie I was kinda scared. I sat in between Matt and Taylor. Elayna was next to Nash and Shawn. Jack J started by asking Carter truth or dare. Carter answered with dare and he had to run down the hallway in his underwear yelling that he needed pants and ran back into the room. It was funnier then it sounded. We played for a really long time.

Me and Elayna finally said we were gonna head to bed. I was super tired. As we were leaving Cam stopped us and said one more and asked Taylor truth or dare. Taylor Caniff being Taylor Caniff picked dare and what I heard shocked me

Cam said finally "I dare you to kiss Alex for atleast 30 seconds" Matthews face dropped and before I could say anything Taylor smashed his lips into mine. I felt sparks everywhere. I didn't know if I wanted to because of Matthew but I felt it and it was strong. Maybe Taylor was the one for me.

Matt was like on the verge of crying. He ran out of the room. I felt bad because I kissed Taylor a little longer then ran after Matt. Elayna was giving me a "your screwed" look before I left.

I ran after Matt and Taylor just smirked. Then it hit me. Taylor likes me too. Just great.

I ran after Matt and finally found him in the stairwell. I asked him what's wrong and he said "Taylor. Everyone I like he needs to have." I told him there was no way I was gonna pick Taylor over him. The scary thing was I didn't know if I was telling the 100% truth but I just knew deep down its Matt.

We were just silently looking around and he did what I've always dreamt of.

He kissed me. I felt sparks. Lots of them. The scary thing was I felt that with Taylor too.

Then Matt asked me if I wanted to go on a date tomorrow. I instantly said yes. His face lit up. I kissed him on the cheek and ran into mine and Elaynas hotel room and Elayna texted me.

(A=Alex, E=Elayna)

E- Spending the night with Nash

A- Don't do the NASHTY

E- EWWWWW why would I?

A-..........

E- With people around.😏

A-😂Whatever night loser.

E- Night.

I then put my phone on the charger and fell asleep thinking about how Taylor would feel about this and if I was making the right chose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's getting fierce! Keep reading. I will update tomorrow if possible. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌