Chapter 37

Alex's POV
I was sad. Later this afternoon we leave for Tennessee. I woke up cuddled up to Taylor. I was pretty pleased with what happened last night.
I looked up at Taylor and he was already looking at me smiling. He gave me a nice passionate kiss. Whispering "I love you." I said it right back.
Taylor got up and he was butt naked. I honestly was checking him out. "Like what you see." I just blushed and said "You wish Caniff."
As he was getting dressed I tried getting up. It was the pain in my no-no spot that felt like knifes again, except it was worse.
Taylor was defiantly more rough, but it felt good. Matt was gentle and caring.
I just laid there and luckily I could reach my under garments.
Taylor walked over and just laughed. "ITS NOT FUNNY TAY THIS IS YOUR FAULT PLEASE PICK ME UP."
He laughed and to taunt me he started to walk to the door but he turned around again. "Say Taylor Michael Caniff is the man and a Sex God and I absolutely loved it." His ego was already high enough, but I just said it while blushing.
He came over and picked me up and carried me over to the bathroom.
I got him to grab me a Minnesota Tee-Shirt and some classic jean short shorts. I put my clothes on and straightened my hair quickly. I than applied my usual makeup.
While I was doing so Taylor packed all of our bags so we would be ready to leave. I would shower when we got to Tennessee.
Taylor had to come and pick me up again. We were all going out for one lass time here. The luggage would just stay in our room until it was time to leave.
By the time we walked out of the door all the guys and Elayna were standing in the hallway smirking. Each making their own comments. Talking about how China could probably hear us.
We blushed and I told them "Your just jealous you people didn't get laid, maybe with the exception of Elayna and Nash.
They just blushed and Taylor started walking towards the elevator with him and I smirking.
We all ended up in the fancy restaurant down on the hotels main level. Everyone just started talking and I knew Taylor was talking about last night
Matt just seemed so unhappy and empty. I honestly am starting to feel bad for him. I know I shouldn't but I do. We spent a great amount of time together, good time. He was also my favorite the longest. It's not like I would go and date him again, but we both need the closure.
I also don't wanna be awkward with him. I want us to be friends. I decided I would talk to him in Tennessee.
Before you know it, lunch was over and it was time for us to leave.
Okay, Taylor still had to pick me up, it was worse than you think.
He grabbed our luggage and we had to split into two groups for the limo. We put our luggage into one of the limos shared with Nash, Elayna, Cam, and Hayes. The other limo had Matt, the Jacks, Carter, Aaron, Shawn, and Lydia.
Everyone in my limo was watching Finding Nemo on the screen, don't judge us.
In the process I fell asleep on Taylor's shoulder because I was still tired from last night.

Nash's POV
While all of us were in the limo I was just staring at a Elayna. How did I get so lucky? She's beautiful. She was so intrigued by the movie, it made me laugh a little.
I looked over at Taylor and Alex. She was sleeping on his shoulder.
The look he gave her could not even be described, it was so loving and intrigued.
Taylor had never ever been this happy in his life. I bet Alex hasn't either.
After the drive that seemed to drag on, we arrived at the airport.
Taylor didn't even wake Alex up. He just picked her up so she could sleep up until security.
As being "famous" we got to have our bags automatically checked and put on the plane, even our carry ons. We were gonna ride first class.
When we had to walk past security. Taylor slightly woke Alex up, they walked threw and he picked her right back up.
She fell asleep right away. Last night must of been an adventure for them ;).
Before the plane boarded, Elayna and I were gonna go to Starbucks, and buy some for every body.
When we were in line, I looked at her. Her beauty still hasn't sunk in.
I could not help myself. I whispered in her ear in the sexiest voice I could "follow me." It was kinda a fail she just giggled and did so.
I dragged her into the family restroom and locked the door. She just looked at me and nodded.
I roughly pressed my mouth against her and told her to jump. She did so. Things got very heated. I promise I always have protection on me. After a few minutes we walked back out.
I could check "Airport Sex" off my bucket list.
We were just blushing as we walked over to the boarding area. What could I say, I'm a teenage boy who has desires that need to be filled.
The plane just left.
We watched it take off.
Sh*t all our stuff and our friends were on that plane. We ran up to the information desk. The lady spoke "Hello dears, how may I help you?"
We told her about how missed our flight but didn't tell her why. She then spoke up. "That was the last plane that could leave for the next 3 days because of harsh weather."
We said thank you and walked away.
I just thought "Wow we're stuck here for 3 days, what are we gonna do?"

------------
Thanks Lovelies💕hope your liking the book. Keep reading. comment, Vote, alike, and the Usual👌