Chapter 42

Elayna's POV
Nash and I were just laying around watching tv. I still felt bad for Alex. She was totally crushed.
I couldn't help but to retweet Matt's Picture on Twitter. It was a pic of him and Alex cuddling with the caption: I like #mattandra. It was literally perfect and it had so many retweets, with the hashtag trending.
In the moment there was a knock on the door. I opened it up and saw Matt.
He spoke, "Tonight I'm taking Alex to do something, what would she really I mean really like?" He just blushed.
I spoke "I have an Idea." We talked about it, he said thanks, and left.
I really hope they become a thing. She needs to be happy and I know she's gonna beat herself up about this Taylor thing.
Nash and I decided we would pull a prank on some of the guys.
In Cams room were all of the guys except Matt and Taylor obviously.
We decided we would tape air horns to the wall behind each of the guys' doors and put cups of water all over the floor.
The air horn would scare them and they would step in the water and they wouldn't be able to walk without spilling and tripping.
We were just going to leave Alex and Matt's room and Cam and Hayes' only because everyone was in there. We would get them back later.
It sounds crazy but we went down to the hotel entrance where there was some security guards blocking the fans out.
If we did this alone it would take forever. So we got some of the more chill fan girls to help us lay the cups of water in the rooms. We used hundreds, if thousands of cups.
We also set up little cameras to see the reactions of each of the.
We gave the girls that helped us some signed merch and VIP passes to any of the shows, they could use any where. The guys are so stupid they never noticed anything.
We casually walked into Cam's room and joined the conversation.
Everyone was ready to leave, we were so excited, but Carter's phone started to ring.
Taylor's name popped up on the screen. After Carter said "No Matt is not around." The phone was put on speaker.
Taylor was questioning everything between Matt and Alex. I figured I would talk to him because I understood Alex the most.
After I explained how he was comforting her, he wanted us to "Watch over them." I couldn't believe what Hayes said.
"We don't have to watch them, you left while breaking the relationship with Alex, it was your choice and she's not yours right now." Before anyone could say anything Hayes hit the end call button.
Hayes may be younger than Alex, but he protected her like an older sibling. I happen to know if Hayes was older Alex might be interested.
Finally, after all that the boys started to walk to their rooms.
Nash and I casually ran to ours to watch the footage because we didn't want to seem to specific. The guys thought we were gonna do something else. They Nashty.
(I'm gonna describe each of the reactions)
Jack & Jack- Johnson was the one to open up the door. The air horn caused both of them to violently scream. Then Gilinsky pushed Johnson forward without noticing the cups of water and they both fell into the ground. The cups were smashed and they were drenched.
Aaron & Lydia- Lydia opened up the door and screamed. Aaron was laughing his butt off. Lydia noticed the cups and smirked. She pushed Aaron who did not notice the cups. He tried jumping and his foot got stuck in a cup which caused him to fall and get drenched. Lydia just picked up the cups on the way over to Aaron. Then she was the one who was laughing.
Shawn & Carter- Both of them just slammed the door open. When the horn went off they both screamed and ran into each other. They tripped over eachother. Carter fell on the floor, Shawn falling right on top of him. Carter screeched in pain. Shawn got up and jumped over to the nearest piece of furniture. Not having to deal with anything but the air horn. Carter feeling pain and being soaked.
Nash and I were laughing so hard. We saved all of the footage.
During our joy laugh, our door bursted opened with drenched, angry boys.
Then they said they would get us back and we shooed them out.
We decided we would do something more evil to Cam and Hayes. We just didn't know what. Once Alex regains happiness we are gonna get her and Matt good.
We decided to lay down and cuddle. We were watching Netflix. I was so tired. I fell asleep really early wondering what would happen between Alex and Matt.

Alex's POV
I wonder what Matt was planning. I was so happy him and I were gonna do something fun.
The thought of Taylor leaving me so soon and not even trying to work something out made me really feel like crap. I felt like I wasn't good enough.
Taylor might of broke my heart so soon but I hope Matt could fix it.
I decided to look a little nice. Nothing too much but just enough.
It was pretty cool out. I wore a nice pair of leggings with gems on the bottom.
I haven't worn actually pants in a long time.
I matched it with a white lacy tank top and a grey cardigan. It was perfect.
I decided to put some light curls in my hair and wore my usual makeup. I was literally so excited.
Matt would be here any minute. Right before he arrived, my phone went off. It was a text from Taylor. It killed me. I never even changed his contact name.
💏💕😍TayBae😍💕💏- I miss you so much. Please just be careful with Matt. I can't just come and help you. I love you so much. Remember that.
I read it but I didn't have the heart to respond or to even change his contact name. I obviously still loved him. If you love something, then you have to let it go, and if it's real love it will come back.
There was a knock on the door. I forgot about the text and my feelings for Taylor when I saw that smile. In the moment I felt like I only loved Matt, but deep down I knew I loved them both.
Have you ever had to pick between Apples and Oranges? That's exactly what I felt like. In the moment I picked what sounded the best, but deep down I still wanted both.
Maybe after tonight I would know where I stand.
Matt wrapped his arm around me.
Here we go.

--------------
WOOHOO TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY I MIGHT EVEN UPDATE AGAIN. SERIOUSLY ALMOST 1000 READS THIS IS GREAT ILYGSM💕THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND EVERYTHING.