Chapter 12

Matt and Alex's Date.

Alex's POV

I went to the bathroom after having some pop in the kitchen. I put on my dress and did some finishing touches to my makeup as Nash picked up Elayna. I watched more Dance Moms then there was a knock on the door finally at 7:30. I opened up and let me tell you I was so nervous.

I opened up the door and there stood Matthew Lee Espinosa. Someone I have had a crush on for the longest time.

He was wearing a white button up dress shirt, black dressy pants, and some white vans that our dressy in some way I can't even describe. Matt spoke "Wow, wow I'm standing next to the most beautiful girl in the world" I blushed and smiled. I replied with "I'm standing next to the most handsome guy in the world." Matt blushed, it was the most adorable thing that I have ever seen.

He held out his arm and I grabbed it. We walked down to the elevator and stood there smiling like idiots. Then when we walked outside there was a limo. This is so spectacular. Matt just spoke "This is only the beginning."

We sat in the limo and just talked then after about a thirty minute drive and ended up at a fancy Italian restaurant I couldn't pronounce but it was beautiful. We walked in and Matt said "Reservations for Espinosa." Matt gestured for me to follow him and grabbed my hand I felt butterflies.

Then we ended up on the roof. There were lights, a table for two and some flowers. It was just so beautiful.

Matt pulled out my chair and I sat down and said a simple Thank You.

The waitress came and she was really nice. So I asked for her number in hope I could make another friend. She happily gave it to me and went to get our food and drinks. Matt and I just talked about the most random things.

Our food came. I ordered the cheese ravioli with a Mountain Dew. Matt got spaghetti and a Coke. It was so delicious. Then Matt ordered desert and we got a little chocolate cake and we ate it.

We were about to leave then Matt stopped me and we looked at the view. The city was beautiful. He turned around and looked me in the eye.

"Alexandra Katherine Donley, ever since I laid eyes on you I thought you were the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I know this is early and we just met but will you please be my girlfriend?"

I said "Yes, Yes, a million times yes." We kissed for ages then he held me in his arms I felt safe.

He said "Let's go it's time to party!"

We got into the limo after we exited the restaurant. We drove for a while and ended at a club that was for 18 and I over. I looked at Matt and he just said how he has "connections,"

We walked up to the entrance and the guy nodded at us and opened the rope. We got in easy as that.

We walked in like we owned the place I gotta a lot of stares. There was a lot of drinking and other things that I can't believe people could do in public. I guess alcohol does crazy things to people. I would never want to be that disrespectful to my self but hey YOLO.

I had no attentions to get drunk but I don't know about Matt.

It was so loud and so crazy. I could feel the adrenaline. Me and Matt were dancing. We were so close. I just didn't want to go any farther then PG-13 in public. Some people were pure R. After about forty minutes of dancing Matt said he need to use the bathroom so I just waited.

I just ordered a regular coke, no alcohol. I got it and drank it. I played on my phone too. Then I realized Matt has been gone for half and hour. So I went and tried to find him. As I walked closer to the bathroom. I saw some slutty blonde pushed against some guy and they were sucking eachothers faces off. He was squeezing da booty (😂😂👌)

Then it hit me, THAT GUY WAS MATT.

Before I knew it I was crying and yelled. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA HOW COULD YOU! YOU ASKED ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU HAVE YOUR TONGUE DOWN SOME GIRLS THROAT! ITS OVER! F*CK YOU!

I started running and I don't stop even tho he's trying to explain and he's yelling my name and after I'm far enough I way. I mean far, I ran for about an hour. My dress was ripped, my makeup was smeared, and my heel was broke.

I looked like I just crawled out of my grave.

I called the one person that I really love and hope will forgive me, I need him, the one it's been the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is like the most drama filled chapter yet. It was pretty intense sorry about some foul language, but I think it was right for the chapter. I hope you loved it, as much as I did. Keep reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌