Chapter 11

Side note: I'm gonna have each date, have it's own chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nash and Elayna's Date.

Elaynas POV

Me and Alex got back to the hotel at 6:00 and started to watch a episode of Dance Moms. Nash was going to pick me up at 7:00 and Matt is picking up Alex at 7:30.

Currently it is 6:30 I am so nervous. I put my dresses on and did some final touches on my makeup.

By the time I was done it was 6:50. Alex wished me luck and she went into the kitchen and left me on the couch waiting for Nash. Finally at exactly 7:00 there was a knock on the door and I answered to a very handsome Nash.

He was wearing a very nice blue buttoned up shirt. Very nice khakis, and some black vans that were still dressy and casual at the same time. I can't even describe it. Nash finally spoke "Wow, Elayna you are so beautiful I can't wait to call you mine." I blushed and said "Nash you look very handsome as well." He smiled and held out his arm and I took it.

We went down and there was a limo. It was so amazing. We got in and Nash poured me some sparkling juice, at first I thought it was wine. He laughed and said it was just sparkling juice. So I tried drinking it all fancy but Nash just laughed. We talked for what seemed like forever and finally the limo stopped. The limo driver opened up the door and I got out with Nash.

He put a blindfold on me and said "This is going to be the best surprise ever." I just laughed and he grabbed my hand. I started following him.

After a few minutes of walking I smelt salt and I think I know where we are and I smile. Finally Nash told me to take my blindfold off and I did.

It was so beautiful I thought I would cry. "Nash this is so beautiful, I can't believe you would do something like this for someone like me. Nash replied with "I had to do something beautiful and extravagant for a beautiful and extravagant girl like you." I just blushed.

It was a picnic on the beach right next to the ocean with some beautiful lights hanging up and some amazing violin player was doing her thing. It was so amazing. It sounds really cliché but it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Nash grabbed my hand and we went over to the picnic blanket and sat down. We had so many amazing foods. There was spaghetti that was still very hot, bread, more sparkling juice, and chocolate covered strawberries. The food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

We just ate and talked about our hobbies, shared some funny stories, and talked about what we wanted in our future. Then Nash asked me if I wanted to go for a walk on the beach. I took my shoes off and Nash took his off so I could feel the sand In between my toes.

We started walking along the shore. You could feel the light current. It was breathtaking. We were just talking then Nash spoke "Elayna I need to ask you something." I just nodded.

Nash's POV

"Elayna Renee Yvonne Nesseth, I know it's sudden but will you please have the honor to be my girlfriend?" She was quiet for a second then said "OF COURSE, A MILLION TIMES YES." I kissed her and it lasted for a very long time and she hugged me.

She was getting tired so we walked towards the limo.

We sat down in the limo at about tennish. We were there forever. She fell asleep on my shoulder. So when we got back to the hotel I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to my room. I laid her next to me in my bed.

I wrapped my arms around my GIRLFRIEND. It felt amazing to say that. Before I fell asleep my last thought was I wonder how Matt and Alex's date was going.

Then sleep took over, but I fell asleep with a smile next to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this may of seemed kinda short but it's one date. You know the chapters will get longer. Keep reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the Usual👌