Chapter 13

Taylor's POV

I was so sad about Alex going on the date with Matt, she's happy and she made her choice. Whatever.

I finally fell asleep.

It was about 2:00 in the morning. My phone starting ringing. Then I saw Alex's name. This could not be good so I answered as soon as I possibly could without breaking my phone. Alex was crying, whatever Matt did I will kill him.

Phone Conversation. (T-Taylor, A-Alex)

T- Hello????

A- (full on crying) Tay-Tay-Tay-lor please come pick me up.

T- What happened? I'm gonna kill Matt, Where are you?

A- I will tell you later but please I'm scared and I'm at *says address*

T- I'm coming right now please stay were you are at.

I hung the phone up right away and ran outside and started my Lambo. I was scared, for Alex and me I cannot loose the girl I love. I now know that person she loves will never be Matt I drove for about an hour and a half and just seeing her like this made me wanna kill Matt even more.

Alex's POV

I was sitting on the side of street. I looked like I came out of a horror movie. A guy tried to flirt with me in his mid twenties I was scared. Finally, Taylor came. He punched the guy and he fell over. I don't care cause that guy is scum and he deserved it.

I was gonna tell Taylor it was really him. He, tried to shush me but I spoke as he was holding on to me. You could tell I was crying in my voice. I had to get this done. "Okay look Taylor please listen to everything I'm gonna tell you." He nodded. "Matt did something really bad to me, I will tell you later but let me finish. I shouldn't of picked Matt. When me and you kissed I felt sparks and I know you did to. I really like you and I liked Matt to. Matt asked me out and I liked him equally as much. So this would show me what needed to happened. I realized it was you tonight and I totally understand if you don't wanna like me back cause I went with Matt and I'm sor......."

I was cut off by Taylor smashing his lips into mine. He picked me up as we were kissing and put me into the Lambo and buckled me up. He ran to the back and grabbed a blanket. He wrapped it around me and pecked my cheek.

He went on his side and started the engine, he drove.

He knew I didn't want to explain so he simply asked if i wanted something to eat and I said yes. So he offered Mcdonalds and I nodded my head.

We went through a drive threw at a Mcdonalds. I got a Mcchicken, an Orange Hi-C, call me a kid, and a small fry. Taylor got a Big Mac Meal with Coke.

We just ate in silence. I like the fact he understood I just didn't feel like talking. I drifted off to sleep. I got up right as we pulled up to the hotel. Taylor asked me if I wanted to get picked up. I said no because I didn't want to be greedy but I needed it.

He read my mind and said it's not greedy at all. He said he told all the boys what he knew so far, but not Elayna so I could explain to her, for my good and he prayed I wasn't mad. I knew it's what I need. He picked me up and carried me inside. The lady at the front desk gave us a sympathy nod and said if we needed anything to just call.

We were in the elevator and got up to our floor. He pulled me into his room shared with Shawn. He just smiled and laid back down. Shawn was nice and pretty cute. Taylor was the one for me tho.

Taylor asked if I wanted to lay down or take a shower. I needed a shower. So I answered with shower he grabbed me a pear of his sweats and a Taylor Canifff T-shirt he said was for me. If you need anything in there just asked don't be nervous cause everything's okay.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled my gross clothes off.

In the shower I realized I forgot my phone on that street. That's not my biggest problems tho. I couldn't care less.

I washed my hair, conditioned, used body scrub and wiped my makeup off with face wash. I looked somewhat normal when I got out.

I slipped the clothes on Taylor gave me. I put my hair in a messy bun because Taylor gave me a ponytail. I then walked out.

I told Taylor about my phone. He said he could work something out. Wow this boy was perfect but I don't love him for his money. Yep I said Love.

Taylor gave me the biggest hug ever. I was so happy. Shawn was already asleep so I laid next to Taylor. He wrapped his arms around me and said "I will really be there for you." I believed him. I felt even safer with Taylor. He kissed me. I felt it, Love.

I love Taylor Micheal Caniff. It was NEVER MATT AND HE COULD DIE AND I COULDN'T CARE LESS. I was happy, finally. I don't need Matt. I need Taylor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooh yes!!! Hope your enjoying. Keep reading! Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌

Comment what you think:

Team: Tayandra

Or

Team: Mathandra

Or

Another one?!?!?