Chapter 35

Alex's POV
I woke up and I just smiled. I was wrapped up into Taylor's arms as he was snoring softly. He was so cute when he slept. I really didn't want to wake him but, they had another show today.
Before I could do anything there was a knock on the door. I figured I would go answer and let Taylor sleep a little longer. I opened up the door not even caring about what I was wearing. I saw a face I didn't want to see.
"What do you need Matt?" I almost started crying just talking to him. He then spoke "Just come to make sure you guys are up. We have to be in the venue by 11am and I figured I would you give you back the beanie you gave me." All I did was just stand there with barely noticeable tears and said "Thanks and keep it, I gave it to you."
As I shut the door and turned around barely crying Taylor laid awake smiling with open arms. I just ran over there and gave him a big hug and a kiss. I didn't need Matt anymore.
Taylor and I slowly got ready. He looked cute as usual with a white tee, some skinny jeans, and a gray beanie. (Omg I forgot to mention a couple months ago I met Tay at MOA and it was the best thing ever and that's what he was wearing)
I had my hair perfectly straight and Tay straightened the back of my head with out burning me. It was the sweetest thing ever. I then tied a bandana in my hair with my hair still down.
My makeup was natural looking with a little foundation, mascara, a small streak of top eye liner, and peach lip balm. I was wearing a Taylor Caniff tye-dye shirt, signed by him himself ;) tank top style, with white jean shorts with some bling on the butt, and white sandals.
I walked out of the bathroom and Taylor was waiting. He spoke "Wow you look hot especially with that merch on." I just smiled and told him he wasn't bad himself. We both grabbed our phones and walked downstairs to the cafe in the hotel. Everyone was already there and Elayna and Nash were wearing matching Nash merch. It was the cutest thing. Elaynas makeup was like mine and her hair was perfectly curled.
Tay and I were the last ones down and everyone was asking what took us so long while winking. We just blushed and sat down where there was room. Go figure I was right across from Matt, but that girl wasn't with him.
Speaking of Matt the fans still think we are together, that has to change today. We will just say it was mutual so the fans don't hate either one of us.
We were all just eating in silence, it was weird having silence around these boys. Matt kept giving me this look that made me feel guilty inside even tho I never did anything.
After we were done eating we all went to the venue conveniently in the hotel. Our timing was really off because they had to be on stage in only ten minutes and Bart was really really mad at us.
Elayna, Lydia and I just stood backstage as the boys went on stage. They did the usual routine and then it was time for the q&a when I knew something would go wrong.
The questions were casual until "the" question came up. It was a very pretty girl with long brown hair who had to be only 13 or 14. "So Matt, How are you and Alex? I ship Mattandra so hard." Then Matt gave me the signal to come on stage. We already discussed what we were gonna do at breakfast. That was the only conversation really.
Matt spoke "Well, things just weren't working out between us. The decision to split was totally mutual." I just thought about what a lie that was. "We still agreed to be great friends." Then we gave each other a friendly hug which honestly made me feel so uncomfortable considering what he did last night. I had to act tho.
As I started walking off stage I gave Taylor the biggest smile and I was obviously wearing his merch.
That was a big mistake because then the screaming and the questions about Tayandra started. The show had to end because it was so out of hand and they moved the meet and greet to tomorrow.
Elayna just gave me a big hug and so did Lydia. I wanted to cry just thinking about what I just did.
I told them I was going back to my room for some alone time and I just wanted to be left alone and they can continue their day.

Taylor's POV
Alex didn't do anything wrong, but I know her. She was burning up with guilt. When I got off the stage there was no trace of her. The girls explained how she needed alone time. I could be a bad boyfriend and respect that or a good one and even tho she said to leave her alone and still go up there.
Well I guess we weren't exactly together yet even tho we kiss and say I love you. I guess I'm gonna have to change that tonight.
Either way I ran upstairs and opened up our hotel room. She was just laying there staring at the ceiling. Before she could make me leave I spoke.
"I know you feel guilty but you didn't do anything wrong. You are not gonna yell at me to leave because I'm staying here right next to you. Tonight we are going on a date whether you like it or not."
She just gave me the biggest hug ever. I could tell she was crying so I wiped away the tears and gave her a kiss.
We just laid together watching Netflix for a little.
I might of texted Nash about my date plans with Alex. She was gonna love it.
Go figure there was a knock on the door just as Alex was about to go to sleep. It was Elayna. Go figure Nash told her about my date with Alex but Elayna better not tell Alex the surprise.
She just walked into our room and made Alex get up. As she was dragging her out of our room she spoke. "I'm taking Alex to prepare for your date. Don't worry she will be back in time. You better look as good as her Caniff."
Alex just smiled and then the door was shut and she was gone. This was gonna just be perfect.
-------------
Thanks Lovelies💕I'm sorry if this sucked I just didn't know what to write but it will get better and I will be writing in more POVS. Anyways Comment, Vote, and Like👌