Chapter 17

Elayna's POV

I was staying with Nash tonight. We leave L.A. in two days. The rest of the boys besides Taylor were having a sleepover in my room.

I was scared that they were gonna do something but they promised and Nash trusts them. I'm pretty sure it's all good.

Me and Nash were gonna watch a movies so we popped in Scary Movie. It's not really scary but, it sure is funny. So we sat there. Nash left to go get some snacks.

I played on my phone wondering what would happen tonight.

Nash walked in with popcorn, some candy, and pop. We start to just eat. I love food but, Alex has me beat in that category.

The movie is over and we decide to just talk. He tells me more about his family then he spills a secret.

"I think Hayes like likes Alex."

My jaw drops. I am in total shock but we just push that subject aside. I'm just debating if I should tell Alex. I know her too well. I'm positive she thinks Hayes is cute.

I don't want to make it so Alex has to pick between three guys. I happen to also know Matt is going to try to win her back.

Hopefully she won't let that happen. I don't want her to date a cheater. Even tho she has liked him forever, what he did was wrong and she has Taylor now.

As I was thinking Nash smashed his lips into mine. We were standing in the family room. He told me to jump. So I did. My legs were straddling him. The kiss never broke. Before I knew it, he laid me down onto the bed.

Things got heated, fast.

Jack J's POV (You weren't expecting that)

We all decided to play Truth or Dare.

We all forgave Matt, minus Taylor and Nash. I think Nash will but, Taylor will never. He came and explained he made a mistake and he needs us in his life. I understood.

It took some convincing but we decided to forgive him. I love our friendship. Now back to the game.

So I asked Cam a question first. He seemed very distant from everyone especially Nash.

"Truth or Dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to tell me the truth"

"Okay what do you wanna know?"

"Why have you been so distant from us, especially Nash?"

What Cam ended up saying shocked me.

"Nash is with the girl that should be with me. I like Elayna, ALOT."

Everyone's jaws dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was quite something. Keep reading the next chapter will be focused on Alex and Taylor. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌

Do you ship #Nalayna?

Or #Camlayna?

Or Elayna with someone else?