Chapter 33

Elayna's POV

I can't believe Alex is gone. Back to Snowstorm City.

I need to call her.

So I did. She explained everything. To what she saw and how she will be back.

Thank God it's just for three weeks. Now I have to get Alex's stuff.

I gave Nash a kiss on the cheek and walked over to her old room. Also Matts room.

Matt went to the doctor earlier. His nose was broken.

He totally deserved it. Especially after cheating on my best friend. Twice.

I knocked but there was no response. I looked and the door was unlocked.

Him and this chick were in the bathroom making out on the counter.

The counter Alex's stuff used to be on. She was kissed by Matt on the counter. It makes me wanna puke.

All her stuff was already in her two pink suite cases.

I took it and left like I came. Unnoticed.

I walked back to Nash and I's room. I put Alex's things in the corner and explained to Nash what I saw. He was just as disgusted as I was.

Alex's POV

My mom came and picked me up at the airport. I didn't feel like explaining the whole cheater thing.

I just told her I needed to be home. I was homesick.

Thank God she believed me and my luggage would be here soon or I would get it in three weeks.

On the car ride home I slept.

I finally arrived home. Home sweet home.

I first of all spent some time with my dogs.

I went down to my room and fell asleep. I need to start school tomorrow.

After a good night of rest I woke up very tired and missing Taylor.

Since I have been with guys I have gotten so popular. Almost a million Insta followers and half a million Twitter. My vine also had about a million followers.

Everyone knows me and knows I had this thing with Matt and Taylor.

I put on some warm yoga pants and a baggy Taylor Caniff sweater. It smelled like him and it killed me.

My hair was perfectly straighten with my usual makeup.

My black Uggs went perfect with this outfit.

After I got ready I went downstairs and ate toast with butter.

I jumped in my new car. A white charger I got with birthday money and my savings.

I finally made it to my school. The one I missed. St Francis High School.

I walked in and all eyes were on me.

I herd some rude comments, but there were also some really good ones.

I walked to my locker. It was like I never left.

I would only be here for three weeks. I guess it's something.

As I was at my locker, the "populars" approached me.

All of a sudden they wanted to be friends and get gossip about the guys.

I just walked away. They didn't care about me before, why should they care now?

Then I found Paula. One of my only friends that wasn't Elayna.

She gave me a big hug and we talked until we had to get to first hour.

I had health, then I remembered they're in my health class.

By they're I mean these two guys in my grade. One of them I have liked since the sixth grade and still did until I left.

The other one was his best friend. I liked him for a little bit but not now.

Health class was always awkward. Talking about the Nashty and diseases.

It made me think of the boys.

Do they even still care about me? What are they doing right now?

Before I could even think I ran out of the class balling then the school.

I need to get back. I said I would not no matter what, but I can't this is to hard.

How where all of us suppose to stay together after Magcon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌