Chapter 45

Elayna's POV
I could see the hurt in Alex's eyes when Taylor was introducing his new girl. I knew she was really happy with Matt but obviously that's gonna hurt. Alex kept comparing herself to this Ashley girl, but she was so much more then that.
I came up with an excuse just to get her out of there. Nash nodded and understood what I was doing when all the other guys just thought I needed her help.
Believe it or not she didn't vent to me about this girl. She never even mentioned it. She just wanted to get ready.
This wasn't some fancy dance thing. We had to dress casual like we would in school. I've always hated school, just like Alex. We aren't that bad at it. Both of us our in higher math classes.
I decided to wear some white skinny jeans with gems on the butt and rips in them. I matched it with a flowy black tank top. I decided to have my hair loosely curled.
I did my usual makeup with a little flare. I added some red lipstick, a little of a smokey eye and it looked perfect.
Alex was wearing a pink crop top with a lace back. You could tell she was being a little bold because you could see the back of her black bra. She was wearing some black cropped leggings. She loosely curled her hair too. Her makeup was the same except with a bold hot pink lip stick matching her crop top. Showing off her belly button piercing.
Back in Miami, she got her belly buttoned pierced. Her parents weren't the happiest about it but they weren't stopping her.
She went alone sometime. None of us really knew when. We found out because she was kissing Taylor and it ripped threw her shirt and ripped his shirt. They must of been going at it good. We were all laughing our asses off when Cam removed it without ripping Alex's skin off.
Anyway we took a picture together and posted it on each of our Instas. We were both growing extremely famous. We were even at some of the boys levels.
Alex gets a little more attention then me because of her whole dating situation, I'm not saying she's a slut at all but the fans crave that type of stuff.
The party was just about to start and we walked down stairs. I went down first because Alex needed to grab something. "Nash honey, you're gonna catch flies." He came up to me and gave me a big kiss and whispered in my ear "Your so beautiful."
Then Alex walked down the stairs. Three jaws dropped. Matt because duh the boy loves her and thinks she's fine, Ashley because she was wearing the same shirt and just about the same outfit, and Taylor because they were wearing the same thing.
Alex's face looked so disgusted. Ashley had on so much makeup, with probably the biggest push up bra to exist, and she was acting slutty around all the boys, even my Nash. If that bitch steps any closer I'll have to deck her in the face.
Before anyone could punch anyone else the door bell rang. The first guest were here.
I forgot to mention when we were getting ready, the house was completely set up with lights, food, and everything else.
There was so much alcohol. For Alex's fifteenth birthday, when she was still mostly pure I gave her a glass with a little amount of coke and a bunch of vodka and whatever else I put in there. Her reaction was priceless. She ended up loving it. She drinks sometimes, I drink a little more then her. We still are on the lower side.
O2L was here. Believe it or not I knew Connor Franta in the past because he's from my home state and we just talked for a little.
Then everyone started arriving.
I said goodbye to Connor and we would talk later. Alex was literally sitting on a step on the stairs ready to cry.
I looked over at what she was looking at and Taylor and Ashley were shoving their tongues down each other's throat. Alex got up to go find Matt.
They stopped, Ashley said something to Taylor, and Taylor's reaction was priceless. He yelled at her, "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THE SLUT HERE ALEX IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU AND NOT A SLUT. OH AND HATE ME BUT I WAS USING YOU JUST TO GET THROUGH TO ALEX. I LOVE HER MORE THAN I WILL EVER LOVE OR EVEN LIKE YOU. OH AND THAT SHIRT LOOKS WAY HOTTER ON ALEX." Then he poured his drink all over her totally ruining her top. She started crying and she ran out of the house.
He just stormed away. It was so loud and there was so much going on no one really noticed. Me, being fabulous I got it all on video and sent it to all the boys and Lydia minus Matt in a group chat.
I couldn't show Alex. Then she would be torn between them again. Call me a bad friend, no I'm just saving her from hating herself even more.
We decided we would talk about this tomorrow when her and Matt were having alone time.
Literally I had to stay cool. 5sos was here, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and all those people.
I found Nash and we started dancing and having a good time. We started drinking too.
I went to go pee really quick and I came back and I couldn't find Nash. Oh well. Then I found the Jello Shots. I was having so much fun dancing on the tables along with most of the guys.
All of a sudden my hand was getting pulled down. I came face to face with Cam.
He spoke in a really seductive voice. "God you look so freakin Sexy."
He dragged me up to his room. I wasn't doing anything to stop this. I've never had sex with Cam before and I couldn't do this to Nash. I couldn't stop I just couldn't. He slammed the door right behind us. We were all ready making out. He laid me on the bed and we just ripped our clothes off. I couldn't help it but to stare. He returned the favor. Then we just started it at. Thank God, it was so loud in the house no one would hear. Honestly Cam was a lot better in bed than Nash. Alcohol does crazy things too you. I hope Nash never finds out.

Alex's POV
It was so loud and there were so many lights I could barely think straight. I was on a quest to find Matt. As I was roaming I found little Haysie Poo. I know he's always with the guys but he looked so scared. He was literally sitting in the corner of the family room almost crying.
I swear him and I were the only sober people here. I had a small glass of something but it didn't effect me and Hayes was just a little too young.
There were people making out, just about having sex, doing drugs, and drinking.
I tapped his shoulder and he hugged me in relief he wasn't alone. I felt bad for the kid. He spoke "Can we please leave?" I just nodded. I didn't want to be here either.
The fans and the press have always been following this Matt and Taylor drama, but no one suspected I had anything with Hayes.
Well, he had his arm around me as we were guiding each other out. I saw a flash and knew someone got something.
Now I would have to deal with this. I honestly didn't care.
I was happy right now. Hayes was very comforting and I just forgot about everything.
Thank God I could drive. Matt and I shared a car. I just took the keys. He would never notice or care.
Hayes and I ended up at a really cool frozen yogurt shop where it's very do it yourself and pretty interesting.
I guess frozen yogurt shops are our thing.
We both got our stuff and I was about to pay but Hayes refused. I promised I tried.
The lady working was really old but just a darling.
We both held up money. The lady took Hayes' she spoke. "Let your boyfriend pay. I remember when my husband and I were young and dumb." I just blushed. Neither of us denied it, we just kind of played a long.
We noticed the shop was gonna close soon but the lady said we could stay as long as we would like. She really didn't mind.
Hayes may of been about a year and a half younger, but he was so much taller and he looked my age or a year older.
Puberty treated him nice. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek to thank him and just to show the lady working. It brought her a lot of joy.
Then it hit me. I love Matt and all but I'm still shaking about him cheating. I wasn't gonna let it bother me. I was having an amazing time with Hayes. I mean he's gonna be fifteen in a few months and I'm sixteen. I would love to be with him. He treats me right and he's the sweetest boy I know. He's there for me.
I'm not getting my head farther in this drama, so know one could ever know.
Reminding Hayes of Matt, he texted all the guys and Lydia just to keep a watch and if they saw anything to report back.
We left the frozen yogurt shop only staying about fifteen minutes after closing time because we didn't want the lady to have to stay here.
There was a park right around the corner and we just walked around.
I was so cold because my whole back was pretty much exposed, but I wasn't gonna say anything. Hayes gave me his sweater. I tried not taking it, but him being a gentleman he put on me.
Literally by the time we were done walking and talking, it was around midnight.
Before we returned we stopped at Walmart. We got a bunch of candy and junk food because even tho there was a party we were gonna have a best friend sleepover.
When we returned to the house it was even crazier. All the rooms were occupied, yuck I bet Taylor was with his new hoe in one of them.
Then I remembered Taylor had an extra room down stairs that was blocked off from the party.
Hayes and I snuck down there. I can almost promise there were pictures being taken. Screw all of them.
There was a king sized bed with a lot of blankets. We made a fort thing and started watching Mean Girls. I was obsessed with that movie. We were eating a bunch of junk food.
You could still hear the party but we blocked it out.
Then something happened. Hayes kissed me, and I kissed back. I didn't feel bad. I hated myself I should of felt bad.
The worst part is, I saw the flash. Hayes didn't. How the heck did someone get down here and pick the lock? I was so appreciative they left, shut the door, and re locked it.
I guess we're gonna be making head lines tomorrow. I just hope if Matt finds out he has some mercy on me. It was one simple kiss with my best friend and he's cheated before a couple of times.
I fell asleep cuddled up next to Hayes.
I'm very screwed.
Now I have to pick between: apples, oranges, and bananas.

----------
THAT WAS A SUPER LONG CHAPTER I THINK THE LONGEST ONE YET AND IT WAS REALLY FUN TO WRITE. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. Thanks Lovelies💕comment, vote, like, and the ususl👌