Chapter 44

Alex's POV
Tomorrow is our last day here, then we go to Chicago, and then we get a little break.
That pain you have the next day starts to not bother you as much. I woke up to Matt's beautiful face.
He gave me a little kiss on the nose. I actually could move for once after you know what I mean.
Today we all were gonna have a meetup with Bart about something. I just put on some black leggings, a pink sparkly tee from Pink, and some pink Vans. I just put my hair up in a pony tail, which is very rare, but I felt like it. I put on my usual makeup, which you should know by now.
Matt looked adorable in some skinny jeans, a maroon American Eagle Tee, and grey vans.
He made me put his feet next to him, he snapped a pick and posted it on Twitter. @themattespinosa: Twinning with my favorite girl in the whole world @alex.donley.
I retweeted it. It was really cute.
We walked down to the meeting room in the hotel, where people do business and all that jazz.
We didn't have a chance to talk to any of the guys really because Bart was already there and the meeting somewhat started. Yeah yeah Matt and I were the lasts ones in. We always are late to everything.
In the meeting all the guys just smirked at Matt and I and gave us the "you got laid" look.
It turns out that all the guys have to throw a major party. It's apparently great promotion and a good way to get noticed.
It's suppose to be very highschool party like. Like what you see in the movies.
He just doesn't want the press catching any of us doing anything too bad.
The thing is, it's really hard to throw a party in a hotel.
He announced we were getting a break right now for this. Our whole schedule would be changing. What he said next killed me so much.
"I talked to Taylor. He has the biggest house along with the biggest pool." All I could think was NO NO NO PLEASE DONT SAY IT.
"Taylor happened to have officially one more day before his tour started. You are all flying out there this afternoon. Make the party great. Taylor had more specific instructions. All the hit Viners, Youtubers, and over all celebrities would be there. Right after the party, you all can return home for break."
Everyone in that whole room was giving me eyes of sympathy. I literally wanted to kill myself right now.
With that we were dismissed to go and pack. Our flight leaves in only three hours. We really had to scurry.
Matt and I finished packing thirty minutes early because I kept my stuff pretty organized and he was only here for a little bit. We decided to have some fun. By that I mean a thirty minute make out session until someone rudely opened up the door.
Darn Nash and Elayna. They told us it was time to go and how we need to take a break to breathe.
I was about to carry my luggage but Matt wouldn't let me. He was the sweetest boy ever.
We all got in two separate cars and arrived at the airport.
The flight was pretty smooth until partially through
The Jacks made everyone surround their seat. I was "sleeping." Well I was then I woke up and pretended to sleep.
Matt spoke, "Do not let Alex see this on Twitter. I know she moved on already, but trust me this will kill her."
I spoke up. "Show me right now." They all were making excuses but I just pushed through everyone and grabbed Johnson's phone.
Then I saw the tweet that killed me inside. @taylorcaniff: Can't wait for all my best friends to meet my new girl tonight at our party.
Deep down I felt the urge to stab something but all that came out was "Oh that's cool I bet she's really nice."
I just sat back down and put my head against the window seat.
I really wanted to cry but I moved on too so it shouldn't matter. Matt just hugged me and I fell asleep in his arms until we arrived in Indiana.
We were all staying at Taylor's just for the next three days to have the party and catch up.
Then we would all go our separate way for two weeks. Wow two weeks without Matt. I mean it's just two weeks. I knew already it would feel like four months.
We had a driver take us to Taylor's.
When we arrived I had butterflies in my stomach. We all walked in. He gave me a look so full of emotion and hurt I just looked away.
He gave each off the guys a bro-hug, then a Elayna a friendship hug, and finally he came up to me. It wasn't a full on relationship hug, but it was more then s friendship hug.
Matt cleared his throat and we slightly smiled at each other.
His house was so big it wasn't even believable. Two people could stay in separate rooms.
He showed each of us where we were staying. It was exactly the same as the hotel.
It was kinda awkward when he showed Matt and I our room. We got over it. It was like a white looking teenage tumblr room. It was the coolest guest room ever.
He just yelled in the hallway, "After everyone settles in, come down stairs. There's someone I want you guys to meet."
I knew it was her. I never even bothered to attempt to stalk her social media. That's not normal. Anytime I hear about anyone at all I "figure them out."
I can almost promise she was probably a lot prettier than me.
I just laid on the bed. I did not want to go down there.
Finally Mat just picked me up and gave me a piggy back ride down.
He just whispered, "It will be okay you are way better than her and you have Matthew Espinosa. The hottest boy ever. She will be so jelly." I just laughed and shook it off.
We got down stairs and there she sat with Taylor's arm around her.
She was gorgeous, by gorgeous I mean Victoria Secret Angel gorgeous. I suddenly felt so small and insecure.
Like literally I wanted to shoot myself. Believe it or not Matt wasn't even acknowledging her.
Still what I don't understand is these guys could have any girl they wanted, but Taylor and Matt both still thought I was the most beautiful girl in the world. Well at least Matt still thought so. I thought he would dump me on the spot realizing he could date someone like that.
No offense too brunettes, but Taylor seemed more of a blonde type of guy. Heck it didn't matter.
He introduced us to her, "This is my wonderful, beautiful girlfriend Ashley Jacobson."
Right when he said all of that he was staring right at me in the eye.
I already didn't like her. I bet she has a new boyfriend every week.
She was perfectly skinny, she had a huge chest, stunning medium colored brunette hair perfectly straightened down to her waist, a perfect California tan, and golden brown eyes.
He was telling everyone about how they met and blah blah blah. I felt so bad right now.
Elayna said she forgot to unpack some stuff and she needed my help.
Preach that girl. She's the first one to unpack. She just saw how I wanted to puke and had to make a good excuse to get me out of there.
Matt just yelled, "Party starts in two hours, remember that."
Elayna and I obviously had to start to get ready.

----------
That was just woah. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE AMAZING BECAUSE ITS THE PARTY. This was kinda filler but I hope you liked it. Thanks Lovelies, comment, vote, like, and the usual👌