Chapter 14

(Important authors note at the end of the chapter) READ IT

Elayna's POV

Nash woke me up with a kiss and said he had to pee. I laughed a little and he went to the bathroom. I grabbed Nash's phone thinking it was mine I was still half way asleep and I saw the text

From Taylor

Hey Guys,

You all should know that last night something really bad happened between Matt and Alex. Idk exactly what yet but she said she will explain to me and Elayna in her room this morning. Matt hurt her so badly I had to pick her up and she was tears and looked like she had been hit by a truck, but she's still beautiful. If you haven't got the memo I liked her yet, I always have and she's likes me back. So Nash send her to Alex's room just say Alex wants to talk to her. After we find out what's wrong her and I will report back. Take it easy on her and we'll decide what should happen to Matt after we find out.

Before I could stop my self I was yelling "NASH NASH NASH NASH" he ran out of the bathroom and looked at his phone. He told me to go over there and call him when I'm finished.

I walked over there, and there stood a really happy Alex and a happy Taylor considering the events. She started to explain.

Wow, she explained everything and I was gonna kill MATT. I think Taylor was too. So Alex said we could call everyone in. So we did and I told the story since Alex didn't want to do it again. How could someone do that to her?

All the guys jaws dropped. Then Taylor spoke "What should happen to Matt?"

Then there was a knock on the door. Alex clung on to Taylor for dear life and I had to answer the door. There he stood none of us could face him anymore. His eyes were full of sorrow. I slammed the door and I might of broke his nose but do you think I cared? No.

The guys said they were gonna talk to him in the hallway and Alex and I should stay in here. The guys walked out.

If Taylor got a hold of him he would need life support in the hospital.

Taylor's POV

The guys and me slowly walked out of the door. There he stood I wanted to kill him but Alex said just talk and at the most only throw a few harmless swings. Only cause were in here, otherwise I couldn't care less.

He hurt the girl I loved and I will make no promises not to just hurt him a "little bit."

We told him he won't go near Alex ever again. We aren't his friends anymore and we never wanna talk to him again. The only way we are socializing with him is at Magcon, for our fans sake, and trust me Matts too.

He wanted to apologize to Alex but I said "Give her all the time she needs."

We left the door slammed on his face again. I promise I wasn't done with him yet, I don't think Elayna was either.

Alex really wanted to go to the mall. So we decide to go. The security guards shut down the mall to everyone else for three hours. He knew we wanted privacy and one understood and agreed cause he's a body guard to another famous person. This was gonna be a fun day for Alex just to forget about everything.

Trust me, Matt WAS NOT invited. I knew he would try to win her back but that's not happening.

Alex's POV

I was so excited for the mall. When we were in the limo Nash made an announcement.

"Since Elayna is my girlfriend and Alex is almost Taylor's" Taylor blushed and I smiled. "Bart said you guys can join us for the rest of Magcon. He also knows about what happened with Matt and thinks this is best, so if your parents agree, your good!"

We cheered and calmed down the limo. We then called our parents and thank god they agreed. So we were all really happy.

After a drive we finally got to the mall. Everyone was taking selfies and I felt bad since I don't have a phone right now. I'm not gonna be the Debbie Downer tho. We were all just walking around and when Elayna and I got to Forever 21 Taylor said he would be right back.

Those words scared me, but then I remembered there's no one else here and he probably doesn't wanna be here exactly. Elayna knew what I was thinking and gave me a reassuring smile. We shopped for a while and while we were in Pink Taylor returned.

It was kinda bad timing since I had a few pretty bras and thongs in my hand and just handed them over to Elayna, she paid for me as Taylor approached. He just laughed witnessing that event.

He pulled me out of the story and handed me a small bag. I opened it then I looked at Taylor "This is way to much! I can't except this!" He said "Anything for you princess and it's really no big deal." "Thank you, thank you, thank you." We kissed and everyone was around us clapping and I smiled.

Cam then spoke "WOAH ALEX HOW DID YOU GET THE IPHONE 6 IT HASNT BEEN RELEASED YET????" "I know a guy" and I winked at Taylor. Elayna admired my pink sparkly phone case. Taylor already knew me so well.

Magcon is tomorrow again and I hear the guys have something planned. Should I be scared? They won't tell me......

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow if your bored there will be some violence in the next chapter😈if this was boring I'm sorry it's just a filler chapter. You know it will get better. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌

❗️IMPORTANT❗️

I'm gonna start to ask a question or two at the end of every chapter. PLEASE ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. I want your feedback.

- What do you think the surprise is going to be at Magcon?

- Do you think there will be more then one surprise?