Chapter 16

Alex's POV

The guys walked into Magcon and I just wanted to be in the shadows. Taylor grabbed my hand tho and said he would always protect me. Fans made comments. Some said really nice things like "I SHIP IT" I just smiled and so did Taylor.

Some we're mean and I just ignored it. Taylor even said ignore them because I'm beautiful. I smiled.

Me and Elayna had passes so we stayed in the guys lounge. They went on stage. We watched the performance.

Until halfway in Taylor finally spoke and Matthew looked mad, very mad.

"I recently me this girl. I really like her I think I might just love her. Should I bring her on stage?" The fans cheered like crazy. During this chaos Hayes looked upset too.

What Taylor said made my jaw drop I couldn't believe it.

"Alexandra Katherine Donley, will you please come and join me?" I was really shy infront of people. I walked out slowly but I finally got out there.

Carter handed Taylor 12 roses. 11 were real and one was fake. Taylor walked over to me and spoke into the mic.

"Alex I really like you, I think I might love you, would you do the honors and be my girlfriend?"

I just screamed yes. He handed me the roses and said "I will protect you and love you until the last rose dies."

I smiled and we kissed infront of everyone. It was magical and we walked out into the limo.

Everyone was congratulating us except Matt and Hayes. I was so happy for me and Taylor and no one would ruin that.

We went to Taco Bell. We all got some tacos and everyone got a Baja Blast. We talked about everything and anything.

When we returned to the hotel I was spending the night with Taylor and Elayna was with Nash. The rest of the guys are gonna have a sleepover in my room.

If they mess anything up or touch my stuff me and Elayna will kill them.

I went to grab my belonging and I kinda of was snooping on the guys conversation before I walked in and recolonized Matts voice.

"I screwed up big time. Now she's with Taylor!!!" I heard crying in his voice and I felt kind of guilty but it was his fault. The guys were showing support.

I was upset and happy. I was upset cause they are friends with him again and they forgave him, that also made me happy cause I don't wanna be the reason their friendship was screwed up.

I knocked and walked in. Matt smiled at me and smiled back. I still felt so bad even tho I know I shouldn't. He looked relieved.

I grabbed my stuff and said bye to the guys. I walked back to Taylor's room. I hope nothing go's to far tonight, not yet.

I can't say the same for Elayna and Nash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah. Alex and Taylor are finally together! Keep reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the Usual👌

What will happen between Alex and Taylor?

Is someone gonna try to steal Alex from Taylor?

Who do you ship Alex and Elayna with?