Chapter 6

Alex's POV

My alarm went off at 8:00 in the morning and I was so happy. Elayna woke up to it too.

We took our showers last night so we didn't have to deal with it this morning. Magcon started at 10.00 this fine morning. We did not want to change but we were starving so we ordered room service. Our way of getting breakfast.

I got pancakes, sausage, yogurt and apple juice. Elayna got waffles, bacon, yogurt, and orange juice. We are fast cause were fat and we like food.

Okay I'm average and I wouldn't deny you calling me curvy but I'm not exactly "fat". Elayna is pretty skinny she's under average but she's not a total twig. She also has blonde hair that's pretty long and hazel eyes.

Anyways we were done eating and decided to get ready. I simply straightened my hair. I then put on a small amount of foundation, concealer, a good streak of eye liner on the top, a wave of a mascara wand, and finally some pink tinted lip balm. I got dressed and put on a baby pink graphic crop top that read 2 Fab 4 U, a pair of white high wasted shorts and white vans. Vans are totally life. I topped of the look with a flower necklace.

I walked out into the family room and Elayna said "Looking hot Lil' Pumpkin Seed" and I mentioned right back "Right back at you Elayna MC Bayna."

Did I mention those were our wrapper names for each other. We once wrote a song about bras when we were like thirteen and it was the funniest thing and the names just stuck with us.

Anyways Elayna looked gorgeous too. Her hair was in neat curls, her makeup identical to mine but she had blue eyeshadow. She was wearing a crop top that read "Shine Bright Like a 💎" on a teal color, white high wasted shorts, and some blue vans.

We exited the hotel room with our passes for magcon, VIP admission, money and our phones. Magcon was held in the hotel so we had an advantage.

We walked down to the room and showed the guy our passes. We were in the front row. I like died inside.

We waited and their names were announced they came out on stage and we were screaming.

OMG Matt winked at me and Nash winked at Elayna and I was screaming.

When the performance was over the show was done. They danced, did a q&a, and other random stuff. The meet and greet was tomorrow so we souls be back.

Then it happened as everyone was walking out. I totally utterly embarrassed myself infront of the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow some stuff actually happened. The next chapters gonna be good, keep reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the Usual👌