Chapter 10

Elaynas POV

Last night when Alex ran after Matt you could feel the awkward in the air. So we all stood there until Cam announced everyone should go to sleep. So as I was leaving Nash grabbed me.

"You should spend the night with me." I gave him this look of almost confusion and he said "Just to be my cuddle buddy." So I said yes and texted Alex. Matt then walked in with the largest smile.

Jack G then asked him what the smile was about he replied with "Alex and I kissed and she is going out on a date with me!" All the guys were congratulating him but Taylor walked out of room very upset. I knew exactly why because it was obvious he liked Alex too.

I then wondered how Alex felt. I know she always loved Matt but there was something between her and Taylor. I know she knew it too and her being her she knew she was gonna have to pick too.

Well I was in my thoughts, Nash grabbed my waist and set me next to him on his bed saying he was ready to cuddle. I set my Pink iPhone 5c on my nightstand. The only other person in the hotel room was Cam he didn't mind me, actually he liked me a lot. Nash had his arms around me in a spooning position. It was really comfortable and before I knew it I was sleeping.

Alex's POV

My phones alarm went off at 8:00 and I looked over wondering were Elayna was and it took me a while to remember Elayna was with Nash. I got up and took only a fifteen minute shower and got dressed.

I was wearing some cream high wasted shorts, a pink tank top, a cream cardigan, and pink and brown sandals all from Aeropostale. My makeup was natural, just some concealer, light mascara and eyeliner, with a pink tinted lip balm. My hair was in loose beach curls.

I was pretty pleased with my outfit.

Just as I was looking in the mirror. There was a knock on then door. I opened up and there was standing Matt in some khaki shorts, a red shirt from AE, some red vans and his hair gelled to perfection, like usual.

We were just smiling at eachother and he asked me to go to breakfast with him and I said sure. Then he said I looked beautiful when we where in the elevator, I blushed then said "Not so bad yourself Espinosa." He laughed and I could see his light blushing. We finally arrived down at breakfast.

I ate some waffles, bacon, yogurt, and juice. Well Matt on the other hand had almost the whole buffet.

We just talked a little bit about ourselves and before we knew it, it was already 9:30 so ran up stairs and thank god everyone was awake. Matt kissed me on the cheek and said "See you soon Lil' Pumpkin Seed." I just smiled and walked into my room.

Did I also mention Elayna told Matt my little nickname? Yes. That girl, let me tell you she is quite something. When I walked in she was all ready.

She had on pink high wasted shorts from Forever 21, a crop top with the quote "You Can't Sit With Us" (from the best movie ever Mean girls) on a black back round, and pink Vans with her makeup identical to mine. Her hair was straightened.

She simply said "C'mon the guys are waiting for us."

We walked out of our room with our phones in our purses with money. We went down and there was a limo. This was awesome. We all got in and rode to Magcon in a happy mood.

When we got there the boys did their thing. It was really no big deal to us so we just acted normal and we then told them we were going to the mall to get some stuff for tonight. We then told them how we will see them tonight because they were picking us up for the dates and we were not seeing them before that. Elayna kissed Nash and Matt kissed me, Taylor looked upset like he wanted to say something but he didn't, so that's his fault. Oh Well.

We got in our car and drove to the mall.

When we arrived at the Mall we both needed out fits. We need to be semi-casual. So a little dressed up while still being natural. Elayna picked out a white lace strapless dress with a brown skinny braid belt in the middle from Pacsun. It was tight fitting at the top and it was flowy down to her mid thigh. She also got a nice white pair of stilettos and the outfit was totally gorgeous on her.

As for me I got a hot pink strapless dress from Forever 21. It dropped to my mid thigh and was tight fitted all the way down. It highlighted my curves but wasn't slutty looking. I thought it was beautiful. I got a pink pair of stilettos. I loved my outfit. I hope Matt would like it.

Next we went to Victoria Secret because I needed a new strapless bra. I got a pink Lacey strapless bra and a cute matching thong, only because I hate underwear lines. Elayna got what I got in white. We also got some body spray. We payed and went to the food court.

At the food court we decided to get our hair and makeup done here at the mall instead of us struggling to do so.

My hair was curled to perfection with a light pink makeup theme.

Elaynas hair was curled lightly and her bangs were pulled back. Her make up was white themed.

We looked so amazing. We paid the salon and left the mall. We started driving to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh the next chapter will be there dates. This is gonna good. I hope your liking the book, keep reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌