Chapter 25

Alex's POV

I was woken up with soft lips pressed against mine. I opened my eyes and saw a smiling Matt. He then spoke.

"The plane just landed." He then grabbed my carry on and offered to carry it. He was such a gentleman.

We all went into a limo. Everyone fell asleep during the ride but Nash he was really focused on Elayna and Cam.

After about a hour ride we all arrived at the hotel.

The lady gave us our keys. Matt and I shared a room. This would be interesting. Did I mention there was one bed?

Then I heard it. Elayna's high pitched scream followed by a cry and yelling some cruel language.

While everyone was in the chaos of getting their rooms, Cam found a slutty looking blonde and they were sucking face.

I don't understand how he could do that to Elayna.

She made sacrifices for him. Now Cam was on my bad side I wanted to punch him in the face, then I remembered I'm puny and weak. Lol Alex your funny. NOW IS NOT THE TIME ALEX BRAIN.

Then I focused on what was happening again.

That was the end of Cam and Elayna.

She then did the unexpected. She ran up to Nash and kissed him.

They were a thing again. Elayna was talking about how sorry she was for not picking Nash and he understood.

Now the hotel arrangements were a little different. Nash and Cam switched rooms

Cam didn't mind staying with Hayes.

He didn't even apologize to Elayna. He just walked away like nothing happened.

So now there was terrible tension. Everyone was pretty mad at Cameron.

They still weren't as mad at Cam as they were at Matt when Matt cheated. I don't even wanna think about that.

Within a few hours they would all be buddy buddy again.

Lydia's POV

Everyone was so welcoming to me. I was very appreciative of this. Especially after the break up with my boyfriend of two years. I was over it.

Me and Aaron walked up to our room after witnessing all this drama. There was history that I will figure out just not right now.

Aaron was gorgeous. His brown hair that flipped just right was a huge turn on.

We just laid on the bed cuddling agreeing to getting to know each other tonight.

He asked me if I wanted to go on a date tonight and of course I said yes.

I already moved on from that son of a bi----- before I could finish my thoughts I fell into a deep sleep with Aaron holding on to me.

Some people may think we were moving to fast but that's okay. It's my life and that's how I wanna live it.

It's perfectly fine and I think pretty normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, like and the Usual.👌

How do you feel about Nash and Elayna being together again?