Chapter 22

Alex's POV

Tonight was my date with Matt. I didn't know how I felt about this but I got to give it a shot.

Elayna was still kinda shook up so we decided on a mall day.

I needed a new outfit for tonight and Elayna needed to enjoy herself after the Nash and Cam problem.

She helped me pick out an outfit.

I got a pair of high wasted white shorts with gems on the butt, a pink elegant crop top that was a tank top, and a pink pair of sandals, all from Forever 21.

It was so cute. I was to lazy to do my own hair and makeup so I went to the salon.

They curled my hair, it was gorgeous and they did a soft pink makeup. I payed the lady and we left.

I then remembered we leave tonight at around 1am. So right after Matt and I's date we will head to the airport.

We drove back to the hotel and I put my outfit on. I actually liked how I looked.

As I was getting ready Elayna told me she had made her decision. My jaw dropped when she said it.

She walked out to go speak to him.

Elayna's POV

I finally made my decision. I knew he was the one for me. I felt everything with him.

I got to finally speak to him.

He looked adorable like usual.

He smiled and I spoke. "I choose you."

We hugged and kissed. He then asked me out on a date. I said yes.

We were gonna do something when we got to Miami.

I was so happy. I just hope Alex's date is not a disaster.

She doesn't deserve anything bad to happen to her again.

I was just happy I was with that special someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOH CLIFFHANGER. Keep reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the Usual👌

Who do you think Elayna chose?

Do you think Alex's date will go good?