Chapter 27

Alex's POV

Elayna and I totally forgot to get a rental car. I couldn't even talk to her because she was crying so much.

Thank God some of the boys got rental cars. Matt did. I know I'm pretty new at driving but I passed my test with flying colors. There should be no problems.

I told Elayna just to wait in the hallway well I get the keys from Matt.

I walked into the room and saw a shirtless Matt. WHOLY COW CRAP. How did I get so lucky?

He laughed noticing I was checking him out. I blushed it off pretty easily.

I then spoke "Can I use the rental pickup?"

He asked why.

I replied "It's an Elayna emergency I will explain later."

He tossed the keys to me and told me not to die or scrape the truck.

Wow thanks. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran out.

Elayna was in the hallway with her head in her lap. I have never felt this bad before.

We left Lydia a note saying we had to take care of some things and if she had an emergency she could call me.

Did I mention out of Elayna's frustration she through her phone at the wall and it totally broke? Whatever I told Nash and he said he will just get her a new one.

I just said she dropped it. Not the real reason. It was not the time.

Elayna didn't even care I was driving she would usually lecture me and stuff. She would end up driving.

We walked out to the black Chevy. It was a cool truck. Just nothing I would ever pick as my car.

I hate to say it but I'm only a lot scared to drive. I've only driven a couple times.

I can just stop in the nearest store and we probably won't die.

She got in and just put her head against the window with her eyes closed on the passenger side.

I got in.

I started it up and off we went.

Thank God we made it to a Walmart about ten minutes away in one piece. I drove really good. Almost better then Elayna.

When we were in the parking lot she was just balling so I told her to wait and I would get the stuff.

I didn't care if people gave me looks. Elayna would do the same for me.

I walked right to where the test were.

I grabbed three different test. Like I said I got looks but I didn't care.

I went to the register. It was a teenage guy about my age. He started flirting with me and I just flipped him the bird. He looked taken back.

It was funny.

There was a McDonald's in here so I decided it's what I need cause I'm fat and food is life. Elayna could use some happiness.

Who am I kidding McDonald's doesn't make up for being a teen mom.

I got us each some hamburgers, fries and a chocolate shake each.

I returned out to the truck. She was wide awake staring into space.

I gave her the food. She seemed very greatful.

The ride back was silence except for the chewing.

I gave Elayna the stuff and she walked into mine and Matt's bathroom. Nash couldn't see those yet.

Elayna gave me permission to tell Matt and no one else.

I did. He felt bad to. We were gonna be there for Nash and Elayna.

I'm pretty sure everyone else would be to.

Elayna then screamed.

I went into the bathroom.

Three plus signs.

She then spoke, "I'm gonna tell Nash tonight."

My bestfriend is sixteen and pregnant with Nash Grier's kid.

Who knew this would happen?

Lydia's POV

I woke up next to an adorable sleeping Aaron. I went to go pee and I saw the note under the door.

I understand they probably have really personal stuff to take care of and they don't know me that well yet.

After I went pee, I heard a scream from Alex's room.

I walked by the door and before I could open it I overheard them.

Wow Elayna is pregnant.

I don't wanna loose my new friends so I will go back to my room and act like I know nothing until they choose to tell me.

Aaron was awake when I walked in. His sleepy voice was sexy.

He was worried about me and I told him I just had to speak to Elayna and Alex really quick.

He pecked me really quick and went into the bathroom to shower.

I couldn't even tell Aaron about Elayna.

I'm not gonna tell anyone. They need to tell me.

Then one of Aaron's friends walked in.

I think his name was Jack. Oh yeah there are two Jacks.

This was the blonde one.

Now I remember Jack Johnson.

This was my opportunity to catch up on everything.

So I casually asked him after I told him Aaron was taking a quick shower.

He casually explained everything. I was most shocked when he told me Matt cheated.

That's the past. Alex and Matt are so in love. You would off never guessed.

After Jack was done, he left. Then Arron walked out of the shower clothed.

I have a feeling today would be crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long Chapter!!! Woohoo!!! I think the longest one yet. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the Usual👌

So what are you feeling right now?