Chapter 34

Wow I'm back to writing it's been a while, I've been busy but I'm back. I'll be writing a lot more often. Sorry that the writing isn't spaced right. My things being stupid im trying to fix it😂

Taylor's POV
Wow Alex is really gone. Then my phone rang and her name popped up. All I did was answered and she was at the airport, here in Miami. I got outside and in my car as fast as I could.
I drove and I drove and when I arrived I walked into the airport and I saw her blonde hair, she turned around and before I could do anything I picked her up and kissed her long and hard. People were giving us stares but I didn't care. I then spoke "Please stop leaving me. I really love you and need you." She said I love you back and we walked out to my car.
We drove silently to the hotel. Instead of me staying with Shawn I'm gonna stay with Alex and Shawn is okay with switching her because of the whole Matt situation. I told Alex my plans and she was perfectly okay with that.
When we got to the hotel and walked in everyone was standing around the lobby, but Matt and they all embraced her with hugs. After a few minutes of reunion I could tell Alex was tired and she hopped on my back and I carried her up to our room while also wheeling her small amount of luggage considering most of it was still here and now in our room.
When we were walking up there we walked past her old room with Matt and we heard banging sounds and we knew exactly what that was. Shawn was down stairs so bless his little soul. Anyway a tear dripped out of Alex's eye and I wiped it off and kissed her. I whispered in her ear "You don't need him, he doesn't deserve you. I have your back and I love you." She just kissed me back and we arrived in our room.
I was also wheeling her language and I set it on the floor. Before she laid down she wanted to change. She just changed infront of me. No big deal she never became fully naked and I've seen her in that state before and it didn't end well. She was wearing the shirt I gave her on the first night Matt was a jerk, and just her underwear.
I was already laying down and she cuddled into my side and I wrapped my arm around her. As Mean Girls, her favorite movie was playing she fell asleep and I was embracing her beauty and then I fell asleep. I was just thinking when Alex arrived Hayes whispered something in her ear, she blushed but it was no big deal, I hope.

Matt's POV
I can't believe I'm in this situation but Alex deserved it.
That blonde girl at Magcon that was dissing Alex came to talk to me. It turns out Alex is having a little affair with Taylor. She showed me the pictures and everything, I also saw Alex's text messages with Taylor because I worried. I never thought she was that way but it turns out she is kind of a slut.
I know no one else approves of this girl. Her names Kylie. She is actually pretty sweet and sincere. She was a good fan just looking out for me. We started talking and she kissed me and I decided to give this a try. Trust me I know she's kind of fake but it's what on the inside that counts. I over heard that Alex was coming back and she was gonna share a room with Taylor so I didn't mind Shawn switching.
When he left the room I knew Alex was back.
Of course I still loved her. I probably always will, but she ruined it. It's her own fault.
Kylie and I just started kissing and then it started happening. Even over all this I could hear Taylor and Alex. Her voice is even beautiful. Well paybacks a bitch. Then we fell asleep. It didn't even compare to being with Alex.
I'm starting to wish I confronted her before I did this. I love her but she loves Taylor.

Elayna's POV
I was so happy Alex was coming back. Taylor went to get her. I'm happy she's with Taylor. He never really hurt her compared to Matt.
She walked in and looked really tired but she managed to hug us all and talk to us. She seemed to hug Hayes for extra long and he whispered something in her ear. She just blushed and smiled.
After her and Taylor when upstairs because she was extra tired I asked Hayes what he said to her. He just said to all of us "That she doesn't need Matt, and I'm happy for her and Taylor and how no matter what I will always be there for her." Aww he's sweet just like his older brother.
Slowly everyone went to bed but they were all spending the night in Cameron's and Hayes' room but, Taylor, Matt, and Nash.
The pool was empty and me and Nash decided to have some fun. Since we could have anything to our request we got the manager to unlock the door so we could swim. As I went in there Nash ran upstairs and grabbed our suits and came back. We each changed in separate bathrooms. We started swimming and splashing each other. Then we just talked. We were there for about two hours. Then we went back upstairs.
We stripped our suits down in the room which was no big deal and just slept in our underwear, again no big deal. I would worry about showering tomorrow. I was just too tired.
We laid next to each other in awe. I was so in love. We said our good nights and I gave him a little peck on the lips.
I fell asleep in his arms very pleased and happy with my life. I was the luckiest girl in the world.
-------------
Thanks Lovelies💕Sorry about Matt being kind on the mean side. But he's amazing in real life and that'll change later. Comment, Vote, and Like👌