CHAPTER ONE

Bobby's POV

Bobby's POV

After I hung up the phone with Trevor, I turned to look at the other occupant in the room besides me and Adrian.

"Why the fuck would you take off your mask", DaQuan asked.

I smirked. "Cause I want that bitch nigga to know that I got his dude. Tired of his bitch ass."

DaQuan pinched the bridge of his nose. "That wasn't how the plan was supposed to go. We weren't gonna do the reveal until we got him at the meet point, nigga!"

"Man, fuck that plan! Let's do this shit now! I've been wanting to beat that nigga's ass for the longest time."

"Yeah cause you're so good at fighting. How'd that last fight go?"

"Like yours, punk. I remember your ass got the shit kicked outta you too."

Da'Quan scowled at me but didn't say anything. I smirked again. That's what I thought. I remembered when we met in group therapy. My parents thought I had anger management issues and checked me into a facility to get help so that I wouldn't go back to jail again. I couldn't help it if I had a short temper. People irritated me. At least I wasn't like Da'Quan. That nigga was just straight up crazy as fuck. Like this nigga needed medication crazy. Like he could get a brown envelope at the beginning of the month crazy. He really thought that Adrian's punk ass was gonna be with him after all this shit was said and done. Me, all I wanted was for Trevor's bitch ass to feel the hurt and pain I felt.

It was during one of the group sessions and we all had to talk about our issues and shit. Even though we weren't supposed to use other folks names, I didn't give a fuck and said Trevor's name. Quan came up to me afterwards and said we had a common enemy. We talked about how Trevor was the cause of a lot of issues in our lives and decided to pay his ass back. All I wanted was to beat the shit outta ol' boy but that nigga Quan wanted to get with Adrian. I didn't know that Trevor had turned gay but who the fuck cares. They can all take their swishy asses the fuck far from me with that shit. We met up a few times, I even came up to their school and Quan wanted to follow these niggas around. We went to some club and I was just trying to drink up as much liquor as this nigga's deep ass pockets allowed while he watched Trevor and Adrian on the dance floor, busting slob and shit. Quan got so fucking mad, this nigga crushed a glass in his hand.

Anyway, back to the matters at hand. I heard a noise coming from the bed. I looked over and Adrian's ass was starting to wake up. Quan went and sat by that nigga with a big ass smile on his face.

"Hey sweetheart. Glad you're awake."

I rolled my eyes. See, I told you this nigga is delusional as hell. Adrian blinked several times, looking around the room. He looked at DaQuan and frowned up.

"What the fuck! Where the fuck am I?"

DaQuan said, "Hey baby. Calm down. Don't want you to hurt yourself. You're with me now. Told you we were going to be together. I just had to get you away from that bitch ass Trevor."

Adrian wasn't having it. "Nigga, you really must be off your fucking crazy pills if you think for even a millisecond that I want to be with your deranged muthafucking ass. And take off these fucking handcuffs. I don't play these kinds of games with nobody but my dude. And where the fuck are my clothes? I swear to God, nigga, if you fucking violated me, I'm going to enjoy watching your bitch ass die slow, bitch!"

I smiled a little bit. I gotta give it to that lil nigga. Even chained up, his fruity ass had heart. He continued going off on DaQuan, talking about that nigga's hairline, his clothes and even called that mu'fucka cross eyed. I knew I had to shut that shit down before he pushed Quan's crazy button and fucked everything up.

"Man, shut the fuck up! Always fucking talking!"

Adrian just noticed I was in the room and he squinted at me.

"Bobby Davis?"

"Yup."

Adrian growled and said, "Great! Two crazy ass bitches! What the fuck is your issue with me? I haven't said two fucking words to you, for you, or about you since I don't know what the fuck when. Why the fuck are you with this dingdong? What... yall fucking? Well let me save you the time. I don't want his ass. I ain't got shit to do with yall's relationship so let me the fuck go and yall take this shit to Iyanla, beloveds."

"What! Nigga, I ain't gay! I ain't with this nigga. Just shut the fuck up before I make your ass shut up!"

DaQuan said, "You better not touch him!"

I rolled my eyes again. "See, this is the shit I'm talking about, Quan. You in love with this muthafucka. His ass was just the means to an end and you thinking that yall are gonna twist yall's sugary asses off into the fucking rainbow or some shit."

I knew I should've did this shit by myself. I could've gotten to Trevor over Thanksgiving. I saw them together and all I had to do was run up on that bitch nigga and knock his ass out. But nah, this cukoo for cocoa puffs mu'fucka wanted to do this elaborate ass Ocean's 11 ass plan.

"Adrian, you don't mean that shit. I blame Trevor for your behavior. He's got you thinking that we shouldn't be together."

"No, the fact that I don't fucking like you and that you got thin ass lips and you fucking hit me means we can't be together. Why the fuck you can't get that through your knotty ass head is befuckingyond me!"

And here we go!