CHAPTER SIX

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Once they all arrived in Houston and Adrian was smothered by his mama and Big Mama, the guys just hung out around the house. They ventured out a few times but for the most part they just chilled. Surprisingly, the temperatures dipped below 50 and stayed that way for more than one day.

The fellas were all hanging out in the den when they heard the doorbell ring. They all looked at each other to see who would answer the door. Nobody wanted to move from their comfortable spot.

"Lil Bit this is your house", Trevor mumbled from the recliner.

"Yeah but you and Chris are closer", Adrian came back from spot cuddled next to Gio.

"Again, it's your house," said Chris.

"Man, yall are some bitches."

The smaller guy stomped to the door and snatched it open, ready to be rude to whoever was on the other side.

"I heard yall needed some cajun spices in your holiday", Jordan said.

Adrian screamed and hugged the Bayou Brothers.

"What are yall doing here? Come on in the den."

"Mama Dee called and invited us. She also told us what happened", Titus said.

"You ok, lil bruh", asked Rasheed.

Adrian nodded. "Yeah. Weed helps. Shockingly, I'm not high but the day's young so who know what may happen later on."

They made it to the den and Chris eyes went wide.

"What the hell?"

Everybody dapped each other up and everyone got comfortable. They were binging shit on some streaming service.

"Um, I don't know about yall but I'm hungry as fuck." Titus was rubbing his toned stomach.

"We can have some stuff delivered or yall can go pick it up. I'm not leaving the house until it's time to go back to school or Tyler Lepley ask me to walk outside", Adrian said.

"Well make sure that nigga take your ass back to school."

"Oh Trevor... I got enough ass to share."

"Yes you do!"

Everyone pulled out their cell phone and ordered a different cuisine. When all of the food arrived, they had pizza, wings, Chinese, Mexican, cajun and dessert.

Mama Dee walked in and said, "Fellas, I'm gonna need yall to take that up to Adrian's room or something. We're about to have an impromptu party. Grown folks so get whatever you need and take it upstairs."

At that moment, all of the sisters and Big Mama came through the door. The boys greeted the ladies as they went upstairs. Adrian went to the kitchen and loaded up a cooler with drinks and grabbed plastic cups, plates and napkins.