CHAPTER NINETEEN

Chris' POV

Chris' POV

Ok, I don't remember a whole lot about last night. I know that Adrian sang for me. Then I know we did some serious partying and then... "Oh no!"

I jumped out of the bed and ran to look in the mirror. I searched my body and let out a loud "Oh thank you, Jesus!"

"Bae, what is wrong with you?"

"I was just making sure I didn't get anything else pierced last night."

"No, boo. We didn't let you get that far. You just laid out on the street asking for tacos."

"Oh good."

"Come on. Let's get all of our stuff so that we can get checked out. I believe everyone is meeting up at Isis for brunch."

"Ok. Lemme shower and get packed up."

Gio looked at me and slowly smirked. "Lemme join you."

"Giovanni. As bad as I want you, we don't have time. We can do it later on, baby."

He kissed the back of my neck. "Not even a lil bite of that praline?"

"No, baby. Come on now. Let's bathe and get going, Casanova."

Next thing I know I found myself on the bathroom counter with my knees in my chest while Gio was murdering my prostate with his tongue. I moaned low and grabbed the back of his head. He ate my ass out until my thighs were quivering.

"Fuck me, bae."

Without words, Gio came up to his feet and slid his dick into me. I hissed as he fucked me hard and fast. I loved every stroke of it. He suddenly pulled out only to turn me around and slam back in.

"So fucking sexy. Look at you."

I tried like hell to uncross my eyes so that I could focus on us in the mirror. He was hitting my prostate repeatedly and I knew I was about to cum soon. I grabbed my dick and started stroking myself. Gio's pace quickened and became less coordinated.

"Fuck, bae. Bout to cum."

"Me too," I moaned.

Gio's grip on my hips tightened and he moaned out that he was about to cum. It seemed to trigger my own orgasm. My muscles clamped down on him and I felt every shot of his nut flood my ass.

"Damn bae."

Gio slowly pulled out and I felt his nut sliding down my thighs.

"I know. Same. But I thought I told you we didn't have time for that."

I smiled at him in the mirror and he smiled back.

"Yeah, but I'm hardhead."

I kissed him and we finally jumped our asses in the shower. Once we were dressed, we hurriedly packed up our things, checked out and made our way to the restaurant. Ms. Lucille had us in the usual banquet room. Almost everyone was there and I noticed that Kaden was there watching my brothers with a curious look on his face. Was he interested in one of them? Before I could make me way to him, Adrian intercepted me.