CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Trevor's POV

Trevor's POV

Chris and I woke up early this morning. I had some extra energy to burn so I said I was going for a run.

"You want some company?"

I looked over at Polo and shrugged. "If you think you can handle it, pretty boy."

He walked up to me and said, "I can handle anything you throw at me, Sisko." His hand brushed against my dick and I shivered. What the hell was that about?

As we were running down the beach, Chris was openly flirting with me and I have to admit that my ho side was trying to come out. I pushed him down though. When we got back to the house, we were in the kitchen drinking water when he kept touching my abs. He almost got his lil ass pinned against the counter. I was backed up something serious since Adrian and I haven't been fucking on the regular.

"Polo, you messing with a loaded gun. You might not want to do that unless you want me to shoot."

He walked up to me, looked down at my dick and said, "Maybe I want you to shoot... all over me."

The fuck?

He laughed and said, "Come on, Sisko. Let's go shower."

When we walked in the room and saw Adrian standing there in those shorts... I swear that lil nigga wear those on purpose. I'm gonna have to buy him some boxers that go all the way to his knees and baggy as hell. I think Gio had a hard on with the way he was looking at Adrian. When Chris and I went to take a shower cause the shit was set up like a gym... he grabbed my dick and if your boy didn't have the control of a Jedi, I probably would've skeeted nut all over the shower floor!

"Oh, this is gonna be so much fun later on", Chris said.

He finished showering and I closed my mouth long enough to finish my own bath.

After we toured the island and showered again, Chris and I went to the living room while Gio talked to Adrian. Just to test the waters, I smacked Chris on the ass and he moaned.

"Sounds like you enjoyed that."

"Do it again so I can be sure."

I smacked him and palmed it a lil bit. He bit his bottom lip.

"Keep that shit up and I'm gonna be on your face, Sisko."

I smiled and he shivered. Gio came in and then Adrian followed. Here he go in these little ass boxers again. I swear I don't get some ass soon; I was gonna lose my shit!

After we ate, Gio was between Adrian's legs so that he could get his locs braided. I don't know what the hell they talked about but Gio just yelled out "Colorado, right?" It took me a second to figure out what he meant and I hurried up and agreed cause I was gonna fuck a bone outta Chris' yella ass if Gio was trying to get to Adrian. I mean all of them could get this work to tell ya the truth. When he pulled Adrian to the bedroom, I pulled Chris up.

"May as well be comfortable cause I'm about to fuck the shit outta you."

"Don't threaten me with a good time. Let's go. Lemme see if the reputation is earned."

When we got to the room and I saw how Gio was already slurping Adrian up, I bent Chris over and put my tongue to work. He shuddered and it didn't help that Adrian blindly started sucking his dick. That tag team had his ass about to cum and we barely started. I had to make Adrian stop sucking him up though.

I slid the dick in Chris and the shit felt heavenly. I started pounding his shit like I was trying to get through to the other side. Now his ass wasn't as fat as Adrian's but that shit was nice as fuck. He was throwing the shit back on me and I will admit that the shit caught me off guard.

"Damn Chris. You bouncing that shit real nice."

"Well shit, you got some good dick."

"Reputation earned yet?"

"Don't know yet."

I pulled out and flipped his ass over. Before he could formulate a sentence, I had his ass bent like a paperback as I started drilling his shit. I made sure to hit that prostate every time. He was wailing!

I kissed him as I kept fucking him. Chris was clawing at my forearms.

"Fuck Trev... that dick..."

"You want more?"

"Fuuuck...yes..."

I put both of his legs on one shoulder and gave him deep slow strokes that concentrated on his g spot. He looked at me with this mouth open.

"You wanna cum, Polo?"

"Mmm... please..."

I alternated my strokes between fast and slow and without warning, Chris nutted hard.

"Tre... what the...cumming again..."

I fucked him through his orgasm and then my own nut shot out.

"Cch...Chrris..." This nigga had me stuttering! The hell?

I put his legs down and crashed to the bed. Fuck that was wild! I looked over at Adrian as he laid on Gio.

Chris giggled softly. I looked down at him and smiled.

"What's funny?"

"You totally earned that reputation."

"And I see why my boy don't wanna take his ass back to New York."

"Doing this shit again for sure."