CHAPTER ELEVEN

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Giovanni and Trevor were walking into one of the small meeting rooms at the Student Center to meet up with the other two presidents of the fraternities.

"Yo, I hope these niggas on time. I got hella homework and shit to do", Trevor said.

"No shit. If I knew my G Lady and my nonna wouldn't beat my ass, I'd be tempted to slack off and just finish this shit in the summer."

"Right!"

They walked into the room and only one of the guys was in there. They all dapped up.

"What's good, Rico?"

"Shit, I can't call it. Just trying wrap my head around all the shit we gotta get done before May."

They made small talk as they all pulled out their notes. As Trevor opened up his planner, the other two guys looked at him in amusement.

"Yo man, what the hell is all that", Rico asked.

Trevor smiled and said, "Fuck yall. Adrian keeps me organized with this shit. He'll take my random ass notes and put everything in my planner. He does the same with my class notes. And I will probably fight you if you tell him, but this shit works. I don't need his head to get any bigger."

Gio smirked and said, "Oh, I'm definitely telling his ass!"

Rico said, "You think he could help me out? I feel like I'm drowning and shit. I'll pay his ass for real."

"I'll ask him and have him reach out to ya."

Trevor sent a quick text to Adrian so he wouldn't forget. By this time, Malik walked in the room.

"Yo, my bad. Had to meet with my advisor. What's up, fellas? Sisko, what the fuck is that?"

"Don't clown, nigga. This is my life saver."

Malik pulled the planner to him and flipped through a few pages.

"Nigga, I know your mouth breathing ass ain't do this shit. You don't have the brain cells to pull this off. High Note did that shit. That's dope as fuck though."

"Yeah, I know. Now let's get down to business."

Malik said, "Aiight so what's on yall's mind about doing spring lines?"

Gio said, "I say let's do a damn open house here. We all just get up, talk about the frats and what they offer and all that. I know me and Trev don't really give a fuck about all this rivalry shit but I'm not sure how yall get down."

Rico said, "Man, we all do good shit for the community, ya know. I don't care what color you got on. I'm down with the open house. I say we do a car wash, sell some food, do a stroll off and a party. Donate the proceeds to the men's shelter. The women and children's shelter just got a big ass donation from the Winter Ball."