CHAPTER THREE

Trevor's POV

Trevor's POV

I'm going out of my fucking mind. It's been days since they took Adrian. After seeing that bullshit at that psycho muthafucka's apartment, I was ready to kill him with my bare hands. I wanted to feel the life drain out of his twisted ass. I wanted my smile to be the last fucking thing he saw before his miserable ass left this fucking earth. Then I would turn my wrath on that bitch ass Bobby. This nigga... I have no idea what his fucking issue with me was but he had to die just the same. I was going to literally kick this nigga's brain out of his fucking head. I would dedicate a fresh pair of all white 1s to the task.

I just wanted my dude back safely. This shit wasn't supposed to be happening. We were supposed to be getting on a plane and headed on vacation. Who the fuck snatches up a grown ass man out of a fucking store but a deranged ass individual? Oh, I can't wait to kill these two niggas. And when that nigga that worked at the store got out, I was killing that nigga too. Don't give a fuck if he only opened a door. He opened a door to getting his ass dealt with.

"Son, you ok?"

I blinked and my Pops was standing in front of me.

"Trevor, are you ok?"

"Yeah, Pops."

"You sure? You haven't stopped pacing and muttering all morning."

"Pops, I said I'm good."

"Why don't you go lay down for a minute?"

"I don't wanna fucking lay down. I want to find my fucking boyfriend and kill them two niggas that have him. I'll lay down when Adrian is laying next me."

"Trevor, calm d..."

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN! MY DUDE IS OUT THERE BY HIMSELF WITH TWO NIGGAS THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIM JUST TO GET TO ME AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

I found myself shoved up against a wall with a big ass forearm on my neck.  My pops spoke softly in my ear.

"Now son, I get that you are upset, pissed off, scared... We all are. But I'll say this one time. If you ever in your black ass life disrespect me like that again and I'll drop your ass. You are no good to Adrian in this agitated state. You're working yourself up, plotting murders and shit. That's not you. You not about that life. So like I said, calm down. Are you good?"

I nodded my head. As soon as he removed his arm, I slid down to the floor and screamed. Like loud ass animalistic screamed. I felt arms around me and I cried.

"Come on, big bruh. We're gonna get Addi back. I promise you, he's going to be back with us for the holidays just as sassy as ever."

I looked up and Christopher was on one side and Giovanni was on the other side.

"We're with you, T. We're gonna get our Adrian back."

I nodded and stood up. I looked at my Pops and his face was blank.