CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Giovanni's POV

Giovanni's POV

Did that shit just happen? I mean I know we talked about it. I know we flirt a lot with each other and we've all shared kisses. But did that shit just happen? Did I just seriously fuck Adrian while in the same bed as both of our boyfriends? Seeing as we're all sitting in this tub butt ass naked and silently plotting on each other, I guess the fuck so.

Adrian was blowing smoke into Trevor's mouth as they kissed sloppily. That shit was sexy as fuck. Chris passed me the bottle and I took a big swig.

"You good, baby?"

I nodded. "Yeah. You?"

"Hell yeah. Trying to bust at least one more nut before I pass the hell out."

I leaned down to kiss him and then we heard Adrian moan. We looked over and he was riding Tre, facing us. Sisko had one hand on his dick, stroking Adrian while he held the blunt to Adrian's mouth with the other one.

"Fuck that's some sexy shit."

Trevor started pounding his shit hard and fast. Adrian didn't know what to do with his hands because he kept trying to find something to grab onto only to come up with nothing.

Chris and I started stroking our dicks as we watched this live porn show. Adrian's face looked like he was in pure ecstasy as he was getting fucked.

"Bae... I'm about to cum... Daddy... about to... fuck..."

Trevor put the blunt back to his mouth. "Take a big one, bae, and hold it."

Adrian inhaled deeply and held the smoke. Trevor's hand went to his throat and squeezed as he fucked Adrian even harder. Adrian's thighs were trembling and just as he was about to pass out, Trevor leaned in his ear and said, "Cum for Daddy."

Yo, Adrian's nut shot out across the tub and hit Chris in the chest and he let out the loudest, sexiest ass moan ever. I didn't think he was gonna stop cumming or trembling. His eyes rolled up in his head and he slumped back against Trevor's chest.

"Fuck! He passed out! Trevor", Chris yelled.

Trevor held up a hand and shook his head. "He's fine. I promise. Aye, gimme a dry towel, please."

Chris jumped out and grabbed a towel. Trevor eased Adrian off his dick and stood up. Chris wrapped the towel around Adrian and held him as Trevor stepped out of the tub as well. Grabbing another towel, he wrapped it around his waist and took Adrian back.

"Let me lay him down, yall. I promise, he's fine. He does this sometime and go into a sort of subspace. Baby boy, do you mind getting him a bottle of water?"

When Chris walked out, I looked at Trevor. "You sure he's good, bruh?"

"Yeah. Oxygen deprivation and an intense orgasm ain't no joke."

"No lie, that shit was sexy as fuck though. Yall some damn freaks for that shit."

He laughed and said, "That was a first time doing it like that."

Adrian whimpered and then he started shaking again. "Mm... Daddy..."

Trevor scooped him up into his lap and stroked his back. Chris came back with the water and looked at Adrian.

"Hey Addi. Come back to me, baby."

"Mmm Chrissie."

We sat watching Adrian come back from wherever he was. He blinked his eyes a few times and then looked at us.

"Whoa."

Chris sighed in relief. "Boo, don't scare me like that again. Here drink some water."

Adrian took a few sips and then had the nerve to blush again.

"Sorry. Haven't passed out like that in a minute."

"Come on, let's lay down."

They settled under the covers, with Adrian sprawled over Chris. Trev and I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and drain the tub. We took what was left of the bottle out to sit on the balcony and lit up another blunt.

"Ayo, you still good with this, Sisko? We can stop at any time."

Trevor looked at me. "I'm good, G. I mean when you invited us, I had a small thought but pushed it to the back of my head. Then when you didn't object to all of us staying in this room, I was like 'oh ok'. Then seeing how you have been eye fucking Adrian since yall woke up and the way Chris and I were today, I figured it was just a matter of time for one of us to crack. Honestly, I thought it was gonna be Adrian's wild ass."

I laughed and said, "Me too. But real talk, the invite was for real. I mean I just wanted to be with my best friends before real life stepped in. Then this morning, I felt Adrian's ass on my dick. Thinking it was Chris, I did what I normally do. I was trying to get deep in his ass. When Adrian started talking, I stopped it but a part of me was like "nigga if you don't pull that ass back on your dick". And the lil nigga don't make it easy on you walking around in them lil ass panties. For real, bruh, buy his ass some gotdamn drawz!"

Trevor laughed out loud. "Hell nah. I love seeing him in those and one of my shirts. That shit make my dick hard as fuck."

"I see. And no lie, seeing Chris get fucked was sexy as fuck. This whole night has been wild as hell."

"Facts."

We stayed outside passing the blunt and the bottle for a minute. We were both quiet, letting the weed and alcohol take effect.

"Where in the hell does this dude get his weed? What are we even smoking? It's always some side effects to his shit. My dick won't go down."

Trevor laughed and said, "Fuck he said some shit called Barry White. Who the fuck knows? Bruh just pull your shit out and jack off."

"If this muthafucka don't go down, I am. Fuck!"

We sat quiet for a while when Tre looked over at me.

"Are you gonna bottom for me, Giovanni?"

As if my dick couldn't get any harder. "Wha-what?"

"I asked if you were going to bottom for me." His voice was already deep and when he talked low... I see why some people shivered when he talked to them.

"I don't know, Trev. I mean, I..."

"Calm, Gio."

Ok, I don't know what kind of dominant voodoo this nigga was weaving on me but he needed to stop that shit. As we continued to sit, my dick wouldn't go down. Trevor reached over and started jacking me off, slowly. This nigga had a kung-fu grip on my shit and I was stuck. His stroking increased and I felt my balls tingle. Without breaking his stroke, Trevor stood up and slid his tongue in my mouth. Between him jacking me off and kissing me, I knew I was about to cum. I moaned into his mouth.

"You like that?"

"Fuck yes."

He slid his finger in my ass and whispered in my ear. "Cum for Daddy."

Nnnniiiigga! I erupted in his hand and shuddered. This cocky muthafucka smirked as he licked my nut from his hand. He kissed me again so that I could taste myself and yeah, I moaned again.

Breaking the kiss, he whispered against my lips, "Yeah, I believe you'll bottom for Daddy beautifully."

Trevor walked off, leaving me on the balcony trying to figure out what the hell just happened.