CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Chris' POV

Chris' POV

I woke up in the middle night, thirsty as hell. I didn't see Adrian in the bed though. I climbed over Trevor and went to the kitchen for some water. Adrian was sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket with a mug of something.

"You ok, Addi?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Hey boo. Yeah, I'm good. What are you doing up?"

"Could ask you the same."

"Just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep for some reason. You?"

"Thirsty. What ya drinking?"

"Chamomile tea."

I sat on the couch next to him and took a sip from his mug. Ok, that was nasty as fuck. I grimaced and Adrian giggled.

"I didn't add sweetener because I want to sleep."

"That shit is disgusting." I got up to get some water and went back to the couch. Adrian put his mug on the table and then snuggled in my lap. We sat in silence while I rubbed his back.

"You scared the hell out of me, boo. Thought you were dead."

"Sorry. The feeling was just overwhelming and I just drifted off."

"Don't do that shit again, baby."

He nodded his head in the crock of my neck. We fell back into a silence and I thought he drifted off to the sleep.

"Christopher?"

"Yes, Adrian?"

"Kiss me."

Adrian lifted his head up and stared me in my eyes. I looked at him for the longest moment. His tongue darted out to lick that bottom lip before he pulled it into his mouth. I tugged that lip out and then leaned forward to kiss him. It started out slow until our bodies started rocking against each other. The kiss then became hot, desperate. I went to his neck, sucking and licking both sides.

"Damn... you got my dick leaking and my ass twitching, Chris."

"You taste so fucking good, baby. Think I'm addicted to your flavor."

I went back to kissing him and I swear Adrian made the most nut inducing moans and whimpers ever and his body is responsive as hell. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I wanna fuck you so bad, baby."

Adrian turned those lust filled eyes and to me and whispered, "What's stopping you?"

Not a damn thing as far as I was concerned. I laid him on the floor and removed his boxers. I wasted no time taking his dick into my mouth. I was seriously gonna have to figure out how he managed to taste like fucking honey buns everywhere when he didn't even wear a vanilla scent. If his dick tasted this good, then that ass... I went down and dove into his hole. That first taste... that first fucking taste damn near made me nut. I alternated between his dick and ass and almost went into a diabetic coma from the sweet sugary taste. Adrian kept his hands on my head and encouraged me with his sounds and movement of his body.