CHAPTER NINE

Empire's POV

Empire's POV

Ok, I know yall are like 'what the fuck?' about that lil altercation with Sisko. Look yall know I cut for High Note for real. Yeah we argue and shit all the time but that I love that lil dude. When I found out that he got kidnapped, I was mad and scared at the same damn time. I mean what's the fucking point of having a big ass boyfriend if that nigga can't protect you and shit. Adrian didn't have all this fucking drama in his life until he started dating Sisko. Even with his smart-ass mouth, he didn't have people coming at him sideways. But the minute that he started dating Sisko, look what the fuck happen. Ok ok, I'll give you that that light skint crazy ass bitch wasn't Sisko's fault cause his ass look like he was born fucking crazy as fuck. But... these messy ass bitches on campus and in town be trying High Note cause he's dating that nigga. I mean, they literally run up on him to tell them how Sisko fucked them. Who the fuck does that? And High Note just brushes that shit off. And I don't mean bitch in a sexist way cause these twink ass niggas are bitches too. How much of that shit is he supposed to take? That can't make him feel good at all, ya know. He wouldn't have to put up with that shit if he was with me. Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. I know we're supposed to be brothers and shit but for real. How can you not be around Adrian and not fall under his spell? Underneath him reading you, he really does have a heart of gold. He's super talented and sexy as fuck. I mean that ass...

Anyway... so yeah I was rude as fuck to Trev when I saw them hugged up outside and shit. It just set something off in me. Am I gonna try to break them up? Nah cause I'm not grimy like that. But it don't mean I'm not gonna mug the shit outta Sisko though. Fuck man! I'm tripping. Maybe it's because the dude I was supposed to be talking to is flaky as fuck and I don't have time for that shit. Like how the fuck are you gonna ask me to come to your spot to chill with you and shit and sending me shots of your thick ass in your drawz and when I get there, all your boys there and you dapping me up and shit like we just kicking it. Nigga, what? I get that you may wanna keep how we get down on the low and shit but nigga you called me. I could've been doing some other shit... some other nigga. So yeah maybe I was salty and shit when I ran up on them. But a nigga is horny as fuck, man!

I got up from my bed and was about to take my shower when my phone rang. Here this nigga go on Facetime.

"Sup?"

"Hey. You busy?"

Is this nigga for real? "Yeah. About to take a shower and then some homework. What ya need?"

He bit his bottom lip and dropped his voice. "You inside me."

I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily. "Nah I'm good on that."

"Come on, baby. Don't be like that. I fucked up earlier but I want you to come through."

"Nah. I did that shit earlier. If you want me, come to me. You know where I'm at."

He froze. "Uh... are your bruhs gonna be up? I mean I don't need them in my business."

"Nigga, you used to come over to see High Note all the time and wasn't worried about them being in your business."

"Man, everybody know that Adrian got the best weed and shit. That's why I wasn't tripping on that shit. But this is different. Come on, baby. A nigga need some dick. Stop playing."

I moved to my bathroom and put my phone on the counter. "I was trying to give you some dick but you wanted to be on that bullshit. Now you want me to inconvenience myself to jump to your beat? You must think I'm some kind of simp ass nigga."

I started undressing and turned on the shower.

"Why you playing, Kenneth? You're just gonna get naked in front of me and you know I'm horny? Man, you being petty as fuck."

I grabbed my dick and slow stroked it. Yup, I was about to be the prince of petty.

"Look, Jayceon. You called me and asked me to come through. I stopped doing my homework to come over there. You had a house full of niggas. And don't try to tell me that they had just got there cause them niggas looked like they had been there for a minute and the game was in the third quarter. So yeah I bounced. Now that they are gone, you want me to drop everything yet again to jump through your hoops. Nah, nigga. Miss me with that shit."

"Whatever, Kenneth. When you get horny, you'll be calling me and I'll remember this shit."

I laughed softly. "Well I hope you got a long ass memory cause I won't be doing that shit anytime soon."

I kept stroking my dick as he looked at me. "For real, Kenneth? Is this what you wanna do? Cause if I hang up this phone, I'm not calling you back."

I shrugged one shoulder. "That's on you. I can't tell you what to do with your phone, Jay."

"Whatever, nigga. Lose my shit."

I smirked and nodded. "Sure. Good night, Jay."

I put the phone down and got in the shower. My dick was on brick so I jacked off to make that shit go down. When I finally nutted, I damn near blacked out. I bathed and stepped out. I was reaching for my towel to dry off when I heard a voice.

"So you'd rather jack off in the shower than come through?"

"I thought you hung up. The fuck?"

"Baby, please. Don't do this, ok? I said I was sorry. Are you seriously not gonna come back?"

"Jayceon, I thought we'd already had this conversation. I'm done doing this shit your way. If you want my dick, then you can come to me. If not, then... I don't know what to tell you."

"That's fucked up! So you're seriously gonna end this?"

I looked at the phone in confusion. That was a big ass leap.

"Jayceon, not once did I say I was going to end this. All I said was I'm done letting you dictate whatever the fuck we are... or rather what we were. But I'm not about to sit here and argue and shit all night. I have homework, I'm hungry as fuck and then I'm going to sleep. So I'm hanging up now. Ball's in your court. Good night."

I disconnected without giving that nigga a chance to respond. Too much fucking drama and shit. And I thought females were fickle as fuck. Damn!

After throwing on some basketball shorts and oiling up, I ordered some food and got into my homework. I was deep into my history work when a knock was at my door. I figured it was someone bringing me my order.

"Come on. It's unlocked."

The person walked in and sat my bag next to me.

"Ay, thanks."

"You're welcome."

My pen stopped moving and I looked up into Jayceon's face.