CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Kaden's POV

Kaden's POV

A bitch is nervous as fuck right now. I'd been texting Mario and Quincy since we left Houston. I've never been so fucking turned on in my life. Those two... lawd! They shouldn't be allowed to have texting capabilities at all! Each morning, Mario would Facetime me as he got ready for his day. He had no problems being butt ass naked while he did it. His body was sick as fuck! After making me promise that I would get breakfast, he'd wish me a beautiful day and say how he couldn't wait for the weekend. Throughout the day, we traded sweet texts.

Quincy on the other hand... he'd start around 10am with his texts. I'd be in the middle of class when I'd get a text of him holding his dick saying he couldn't wait to give it to me. Or one with no shirt as he had his long ass tongue out saying he wanted me to sit on it. So of course I'm walking around campus with my dick on hard and ass clenching at the prospect of being in between the both of them.

I was headed to my history class when I get a text from them. It was a picture of the "Welcome to Dominion Falls" sign and 'you're almost ours, beautiful'.

I called Mario and he answered. "Good morning, baby boy."

"Good morning. Can't believe you're here already. Hi Quincy."

"Good morning, sexy. Are you on your way to class?"

"Yes, history. Then I have political science after that."

"Ok, baby boy. We don't check in until later but we didn't want to get here too late. So we are going to look around the town for a bit while you're in class. Would you like to join us for lunch or do you want to meet up later?"

"I get out of class at noon and then I need to meet with my LBs really quick. It'll take about 30 minutes. I don't want you all waiting to eat that late."

Q popped in. "You're worth the wait, baby. Just text or call us when you're free. Now get to class so that I don't have to spank you."

"But what if I want you to?"

There was a silence followed by a groan and an almost growl.

"All you have to do is ask, baby boy."

I was almost to my class so I said, "Can we talk about this over lunch? I'm standing outside my class."

Mario said, "Of course, beautiful. Now have a good class and we'll be waiting on you."

"Ok. See you later."

I hung up and tried to make myself concentrate on what the teacher was saying. It was hard as fuck though. After meeting up with my LBs and making sure that we had everything together and that we were on point with everything that we would need if and when we crossed. I called Adrian before I called Mario and Quincy.

"Hey Lashes, what's up?"

"Hey Adrian, you got a sec?"

"Yeah, just getting a tattoo and my nipples pierced."