CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Kaden's POV

Kaden's POV

I am horny as fuck! I'm looking around this table and seeing these couples and fine ass Mr. Rucker and lawd, Trevor's dad... it should be fucking illegal for him to walk around in all of that fucking chocolate sexiness. If he was even remotely gay, bi, curious... I'd be on his damn face and beard in a heartbeat. Damn, I need some dick. A dildo. Hell at this point, I'd take some thick ass fingers. I sighed deeply and dropped my head on the table.

"You alright, baby bruh", Gio asked.

"No."

"What's wrong, Kaden?"

I mumbled, "I'm horny and want some dick."

Chris said, "What? Are you sick?"

I raised my head and sighed again. "No! I'm horny as fuck and it's fucking bothering me."

"Oh my, sis. Um... you don't have any toys?"

I looked at Adrian and said, "Not with me. I just want, ugh... never mind. I need to put my mind on something else. Fuck. I feel like a crackhead."

They were all staring at me and I felt uncomfortable. "Can yall stop? Damn. Yall don't understand cause yall are all booed up and shit. It's just me and my hand and even that bitch is being shady. So anyway... Adrian, what happened today?"

He told us about the meeting and what happened. I thought it was rather fucked up that the dude had the balls to even ask but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

"So where did you and dad go afterwards", asked Chris.

Adrian smirked. "Come see."

We followed him outside and saw a brand-new blue Lincoln Navigator in the driveway.

"Bitch what", Chris yelled. "What the hell?"

"I asked him if we could trade cars cause Trevor was so tall and he never lets me drive his truck with his selfish ass. He told me no though. So after the meeting this morning, he told me to meet him at this coffee shop and then he said follow him. We went to the dealership and he traded my car and here we go."

I was in awe and low key jealous. The truck was nice as shit.

"You really are a pampered princess," I said.

"Oh Lashes... don't be salty. You're just horny and not thinking straight. But I have a remedy. Let's go to the club tonight and we are gonna find you some right now dick, help you take the edge off. I'll even be the designated driver so yall can get as fucked up as you want."

I didn't think it was gonna work but I wouldn't mind dancing. Now I'm trying to see what I had in my bag for ho wear.

"Hey Adrian, you got something I can borrow? I didn't bring anything to catch a Daddy."