CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

These next few chapters are mature. That's all I'm saying

When the guys made it to Turks and Caicos, they were met at the airport by a driver in a black Expedition.

"Mr. Rinaldi, welcome back to Providenciales! I'm Michael."

"Hi Michael. Thanks. Please call me Gio. These are my friends, Chris, Adrian and Trevor."

"Welcome, welcome! Please, get inside the truck while we see to your luggage."

Gio turned to the plane crew to let them know that another SUV would be there to take them to the resort they were staying at for the duration of the trip until they were ready to return. It was a Rinaldi resort and they were all taken care of.

Once they got on the road to the beach house, Michael talked to them about the different things to do on the island. When they got to the villa, Adrian was the first to speak.

"This is absolutely beautiful! Oh, I'm not going back home!"

The group got out of the truck and took in their surroundings. The crystal-clear blue waters, white sands and the mammoth of a house in front of them.

The front door opened and a young woman stepped out. "Welcome back, Mr. Rinaldi."

"Please call me Gio. This is Chris, Trevor and the one that is currently stripping is Adrian. Dude, what the hell?"

"What? I have on boxers. Hi pretty lady. Yall will find me in the water. Bye!"

He left his pile of clothes on the ground as he sprinted to the beach and jumped into the water.

"Wow. He's excited. I am Jelena. The rest of the staff is in the house to assist you with your luggage. A dinner buffet has been prepared for you on the terrace. We will be leaving shortly. However if you need us, the numbers to the staff are by the house phones. Would you like to select your rooms so that we can bring the luggage in?"

"Just put everything in the master suite and we'll sort everything out later. Right now, I'm hungry. Thank you so much."

She gave a slight bow and then went to instruct the rest of the staff. The other guys followed Gio to the back of the house to the food and saw Adrian living his best life on the beach.

Chris said, "Fuck it" as he started stripping down to his boxers as well. He walked out to the water and dove in. Gio and Trevor headed for the food to wait for their boyfriends to join them. The wait was only 20 minutes as Chris and Adrian joined them at the table.

"There should be towels in the cabinet by the shower so that you can wash off the sand."

The boys rinsed off and then wrapped up in some towels. The food laid out before them looked amazing. Of course, there was seafood as they were so close to the water. They also had some salads, pasta and fruit. They made quick work of the food and cleaned up their mess. After they cleaned up, Gio led them to the living room.