CHAPTER TEN

Jayceon's POV

Jayceon's POV

Ok, so yeah, I was a bitch. I'm man enough to admit that shit. Look when I originally called Kenneth over, it wasn't even on some sex shit. I genuinely missed this nigga over the break. I went home to Florida and he went to Chicago. We talked on the phone when we could but like I missed being in his presence. We started kicking it before Thanksgiving break. I was hanging out with Adrian and I was high as fuck when I let it slip that I was submissive and was feeling Empire. So imagine my surprise when I get a call from him. I didn't know whether to be pissed at High Note or buy that nigga a car. It was just something about Kenneth I fucked with. Of course being on the football team and with an image to uphold, I don't let folks know that I'm a bottom and submissive. He invited me over to chill and we just vibed, ya know. We didn't even do anything but talk. The first time we fucked... no lemme phrase that right. The first time he blessed my soul with that dick, I was legit scared. Not because it hurt but because I knew I was going to be addicted to that shit. Like this dude's dick was fucking... I can't describe that shit. It was like the perfect play call, ya know. Like the quarterback just threw the ball with just the right amount of heat and that shit landed perfectly in your hands and all of your line blocked for you as you ran into the end zone for a touchdown. And he wasn't a selfish ass lover. The shit he did with his mouth should have his ass locked up. He shouldn't be allowed to walk around without a fucking surgeon general warning tattooed on him.

When I called his ass up tonight, I just really wanted to see him but I didn't want to be alone with him because like I said... I don't want to be addicted to this man. But when he walked into my spot looking and smelling so fucking good, my mouth literally started watering. My ass literally started pulsing. I wanted to throw everybody the fuck out and let Kenneth have his big dick way with me. But I punked out and treated him like one of my boys and shit. I knew he was mad. I saw his jaw twitch and the way he kept rubbing his hand over his mouth. He was trying not to cuss me out.

I tried to get my way when I called him but he quickly shut that shit down. And you know what... that shit turned me the fuck on. He put me in my place and I deserved that shit for real. So now here I am... hoping that I haven't fucked this up by acting a fool earlier.

"What you doing here, Jayceon? Thought you were done with me."

"I came to apologize."

He turned around his chair, stretched out his long as legs and steepled his fingers together as he stared at me.

"Ok."

I sighed. "Do you mind if I sit down?"

He waved his hand towards his bed and I slowly sat. I didn't know how to begin and he wasn't making it any easier on me.

"Look, Kenneth. I was on some bitch shit earlier. I shoulda told you that my boys were at my spot. So um, yeah, I'm sorry that I made you think that it was gonna be some other type shit when you slid through."