CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Later that night was the party at the UC for all of the Black Greeks. All of the Greeks had on their colors in some way. The music was already bumping by the time most of them arrived.

Trevor, Adrian, Chris and Gio were standing around talking when two queens walked up to Trevor.

"So Sisko, rumor has it that your current plaything has an expiration date on his ass. When this is all said and done, me and my boy would be more than happy to take you on."

Adrian shook his head and started to walk off. Trevor stopped him.

"Bruh, look. I really don't give a fuck where you heard this bullshit from but don't ever disrespect my dude like this again. Now you and your punk ass friend can get the fuck out my face."

"I don't get why you still with his messy ass. All he does is talk about people."

"Bruh, if I have to tell you again to get the fuck on somewhere, I can guarantee you that you ain't gon like it."

He got ready to say something else when Kaden stepped up.

"Yall two bottom feeding ass trolls are really trying this man's patience. And the way you came over here with some ho shit and you thought he was going to really leave his dude to be with yall? That's delusional as fuck."

The other dude said, "Kaden, you always in somebody's business and shit. So what, you over here trying to shoot your shot? Heard you tried to holla at them at the store the other day."

"Yup, sure did. And the minute that Trevor and Giovanni told me that they were taken, I backed off. I'm queen enough to deserve my own king. Now you two court jesters need to scurry your peasant asses on some damn where."

"Bitch..."

Malik came from behind and said, "I want you to complete that sentence so that I can drop both yall bitch asses."

Both guys tensed up.

"Now do we have a problem here, fellas?"

"No, Big Brother."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, Big Brother."

"I want to see both of yall at 5am. Dress comfortable. Now get your ass on somewhere."

"Yes, Big Brother."

Both guys left and Malik shot Kaden a look of interest.

"Sorry about that Sisko, High Note."

Again, Adrian shook his head and sighed. "I'm used to it now. Seems like it's par for the course of being with Sisko. I'm over it. Chrissie, let's go. I need... something. You coming, new booty?"

As they walked off, Gio looked at Trevor. "You need to fix that, Trev. That man is not going to keep putting up with that shit."

"What do you want me to do, Gio? Announce it to the world to leave Adrian alone?"