CHAPTER SEVEN

Author's Note: This chapter is gonna have some grown and sexy going on

Giovanni's POV

That had to be the laziest ass holiday that I've ever had in my life. Usually, I'm off to some vacation spot or endless parties if I went back to New York. The shit was nice to just sit down. I hate the reason that we did it though. I know my lil bruh was going through some shit but I'm glad that he's ok...or at least on the road to it.

Now I'm sitting in this room looking at these books and I gotta get myself back into work mode. We came back from Houston a week early. Yeah, I took my laptop so that I could knock out a few things and read ahead for my spring classes but I'm not sure how much of that shit I retained. Between eating all day cause Mama Dee stayed feeding us and smoking whatever the fuck High Note kept pulling out, my retention span was short as fuck.

"Alright Rinaldi, get your shit together! You gotta graduate this year," I said out loud to myself.

I cracked open my laptop, got out my notebook and jumped into studying. I wasn't sure how long I'd been going at it but when my stomach growled, I knew it was time for a break. As I stood up to stretch, I smelled food. Turning towards the door, I saw Polo with a tray of food.

"Figured you could use a break. You hungry?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, bae. Thanks."

Looking at the tray, I saw that he had some baked chicken, some kind of rice dish, and a salad.

"Damn bae. You made this?"

He smirked and said, "Boy, bye. You know I don't cook. I ran out and picked up some food. You wanna sit on the bed or at the table?"

"Table is fine."

We talked about our upcoming classes and things we needed to do for the frat before I graduated.

"So we need to do initiation. Guess we can start first week. We also need to do president elections."

"Why don't you just take it?"

Chris shook his head. "Nope. We've always done an election and that's how we're gonna keep it. Besides, I'm not even sure that I want it. I don't know how you did it but with all of the shit with my classes and clubs and shit, I'm not gonna have time. I'll help you out with things but nah, I'll pass."

I nodded. I understood where he was coming from. I stared at him for a moment and smirked.

"What's up, Vanni?"

"Stand up."

He slowly stood and looked at me. I pointed to the middle of the room and he walked over. Picking up my phone, I put on some music. Private Show by T.I and Chris Brown came on.

"Strip for me."

He gave me a little smile and started moving to the music. Kicking off his shoes, he pulled his shirt over his head. I knew he was going to do it but I still let him throw his shirt at me. I was too entranced with the show. Slowly, he slid his joggers down and my baby wasn't wearing any boxers. Well fuck me slow! He manscaped and was completely bare. I beckoned for him to come to me. Once he was within arm length, I pulled him to me and immediately started sucking on his dick. I missed his flavor so much.