CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Chris' POV

Chris' POV

"I can't believe we just did this shit."

We all looked at each other, not saying shit.

"Well bitch I can and I can't wait to see who I get next. I just need to get this man goo outta me, pop open a red bull and Chrissie, you are mine!"

I don't know why but that shit got my dick hard. Oh, I was looking forward to that part. I climbed over Trevor and he smacked my ass. See, this nigga...

"Come on Addi, let's get cleaned up. Then, I'm getting all in this ass."

Adrian actually squealed and tried to jump off Gio but the pain in his ass slowed him down.

"Caramel dick is brutal. Fuck!"

Trevor got up and said, "Come on, Lil Bit. I got you."

He got up and picked Adrian up. Gio finally got off the bed and said, "I'll fire up the hot tub."

"I'll go get some liquor. Addi, I know you got some weed in your luggage."

"Grab the Barry White."

I ran to the front room and grabbed a bottle of cognac and some vodka from the freezer since Addi doesn't drink brown. When I got back to the room and grabbed the weed, I went to the bathroom and moaned at the sight before me. The guys were engaged in a three-way kiss that was hot as fuck. Adrian looked daze as both guys went to his neck, Trevor was stroking his dick and Gio had his fingers buried in his ass. I put the bottles by the hot tub and set the blunts on the vanity.

"Can I get in on this?"

The guys walked over to me and I shivered. Trevor attacked my neck, Gio kissed me and Adrian fell to his knees to suck my dick. I'd only gotten a brief preview of his oral skills earlier. The full throttle of him sucking me off scared the shit outta me. Adrian moaned around my dick and took more of it in his mouth. I felt two fingers slide in my ass as Adrian started playing with my balls. Somebody tapped my prostate and I shuddered.

"Guys... fuck... I'm about... ooooh shit!"

Adrian was sucking me faster and adding more suction. I grabbed his hair and started fucking his wet ass mouth. The fingers in my ass were tapping my prostate hard and repeatedly. I couldn't hold my nut in anymore.

"Adr... cum..."

His response was to go all the way down on my dick and swallow around me. My body spasmed as I shot my cum down Adrian's throat. He kept sucking me through the end. When he finally released me and looked at me, I wanted nothing more than to fuck him. The blissed out look in his eyes and those swollen lips had my dick hard again.

"Damn... Adrian you are dangerous as fuck!"

My boo had the nerve to blush after he just sucked the essence from me. I helped him to his feet and stuck my tongue in his mouth. As we kissed each other, his dick was brushing against me. He pulled away before I was ready.

"Fuck, Chrissie. Your kisses... fuck. Let me... fuck... ok I gotta get myself..."

Adrian walked off to the shower, leaving the three of us standing there. Trevor looked at me and smirked.

"His mouth made you have an out of body experience?"

"Fuck yes! Gio no shade to you but got damn... Adrian is... Ok yall we are gonna have to be a fucking harem or something cause his blow jobs are that fucking magical."

"Well seeing as I haven't had the pleasure, I'll take yall's word for it."

Gio picked up the bottle and took a sip. I went to the shower to get the cum from my ass and watched Adrian as he stood under the rain head shower. I know we keep saying it but Adrian's body was ridiculous for him to be that short.

"Hey boo."

He looked at me over his shoulder and smiled. "Hey Butter Pecan."

"Not sure if saying thank you is appropriate after what just happened but thank you."

"Pleasure was mine, baby."

Fuck his whisper voice had my dick harder than advanced calculus.

"I'm going to the tub now, baby. Don't be too long, ok?"

As he walked by, I snaked my arm out to bring him to my body. I kissed him, trying to drown in his flavor. Ending the kiss, I smacked his ass. He smiled at me and said, "You know that shit turns me on, baby."

He left me and I hurried to wash Trevor's nut from my ass so that I join the party. When I finished and went to the hot tub, Adrian was in Trevor's lap smoking a blunt. Trevor and Gio were passing the bottle back and forth and Gio had a blunt in his hand.

I grabbed the vodka and climbed in. Gio pulled me back on his chest and I sighed in contentment. This trip could only get better.