CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Trevor's POV

Trevor's POV

I love putting new pledges through hell. We selected seven guys to be on line. Kaden decided to be with his brother. The guys that we selected included the three dusty dudes that tried to hit on Adrian.

Majesty and I had them lined up outside of the Sigma house at 4am. They all looked like they were about to die on their feet.

"Gentlemen, you all signed up to be a part of a storied legacy of brotherhood in Sigma Iota Psi. For the next six weeks, your life is with your line brothers. You need to learn the history of SIP on command. You need to learn about the current frat members. You need to learn about your LBs. You need to have their backs. You need to learn to move as one, speak as one. If you are still here at the end of these six weeks, you will cross the burning sands into a lifelong brotherhood. But before we get to that magical day, yall gotta sweat. Gotta build up your strength and stamina for those step shows and stroll offs. So, let's go. Up and down the block for 30 minutes. Remember, these are your brothers. Yall start together. You should end together. Let's go, lil niggas. Yall still got class today."

They started running and Majesty looked at me.

"Are we gonna torture these lil niggas while teaching them about SIP?"

I smiled. "Oh torture is such a dirty word. But I'm gonna make em earn this shit."

Empire, Adrian and Jayceon came out of the house. They looked like they were dressed for the gym. Adrian handed us a cup of coffee. Love this dude for real.

"Good morning, baby boy." I kissed him and he leaned into me.

"Morning, Tre. I got a busy day today. I sent you my itinerary in your email."

"While I appreciate that, you know you don't have to do that, right? I'm not your keeper."

"You're my man and I want you to know where I am in case some shit pop off. Anyway, I'll text you throughout the day cause I miss you when I'm away. Take it easy on the newbies. Well, all except for the dusty ass three."

I smiled and said, "Got you, boo. Love you."

"Love you too."

Empire said, "Ayo, when do I get to teach those lil niggas our strolls?"

I said, "Um probably this afternoon when they get out of class. I have their schedules. I'll email them to yall. You and T-Will will have them for stepping and strolls. Court got them on history. Me and Majesty got them on the more physical parts."

Jayceon smiled and said, "I need get up with Rico to see what he want me to do. I love my frat but I wanted to swing on my big bruhs for the shit they had us do."

"Oh, these lil niggas are gonna be trying to assassinate me after this shit."

The timer went off so I whistled loudly to make them come back. They all lined up on the sidewalk again trying to catch their wind.