CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

Ok, so maybe a bitch was imagining shit but I swear Gio was flirting with me and Chris and Trevor were ten seconds from fucking.

"Scalp is dry, babes. Gonna add some oil."

Gio was slowing caressing my leg. "So soft. Damn", he whispered.

I shivered but tried to hold my shit together. I added oil to his scalp and started to massage it in. Gio groaned. I was just about to start braiding when he yelled out.

"Yo Trev. Colorado, right?"

"Bet."

"Chris?"

"Fuck yes."

Gio turned to me and asked, "You remember what we were supposed to do for our Colorado trip?"

I nodded.

"You wanna do that now?"

I looked over at Chris and Trevor and they looked ready to pounce. I looked back at Gio and grabbed his locs.

"Bring it on, Casanova."

It was on and popping after that. Gio already had me spread wide when he kissed me hard. When he attacked my neck, it was a wrap.

"Been driving me crazy since this morning. All this ass just hanging out, teasing me."

"What are you gonna do about it?"

Gio stood up and held out his hand. "Let's go to the bed. Loose those shorts if you don't want me rip them."

Once we got to the room, he had me on the bed and my dick in his mouth.

"Got room for us?"

Trevor and Chris got on the bed with us. I reached for one of them and brought the dick to my mouth.

"Fuck, Addi", Chris yelled out. Trevor was behind him eating him out.

Gio moved from my dick to my ass. I moaned around Chris's dick in my mouth. His tongue was doing some very disrespectful shit to my hole and I was here for it.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Adrian. Too much..."

"Hold that nut, Chris. Don't cum. Lil Bit, let go."

I shook my head and moaned again. Chris moaned too. "Fuck, this feels so good."

I saw the moment that Trevor slid inside of him as Chris's eyes closed and his mouth opened. Gio took that moment to slide into me and I went cross eyed.

"Oh fuck me!"

Gio chuckled and said, "Oh, I plan on it. This ass is gripping my dick."

Chris leaned down and kissed me as we both got fucked. Gio's dick was hitting all kinds of spots in me and it felt so fucking good. He pulled out and told me to get on my knees. I did and he smacked me on my ass.

"Arch that back for me. Wanna see this ass jiggle, lil daddy."

"Well you gotta put that work in, then."

"Are you saying my stroke ain't shit, Adrian?"

He lined up and slowly fed the head in. "Just saying... if you wanna see the jiggle, you gotta put that stroke in."

Gio slammed that dick in and bitch, I saw stars! He started fucking the shit outta me and I was clawing at the sheets. "Fuck, Gio! Fuuuuuck!"

"Am I putting in the work now, Addi?"

"Yeeesss...", I wailed.

He leaned down into my ear and whispered, "I got that ass to jiggle."

"Yeah you did."

I reached behind me and pulled his locs into a kiss. Gio growled and said, "You just unlocked the beast."

He pulled out, snatched me up and bounced me on his dick. I was hanging on as he drilled me hard and fast. My back slammed against the wall and he turned it up to 100.

I went to grab my dick and he started drilling my prostate.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Shit, Gio... keep hitting that spot, baby."

"This one? This one right here?"

He rolled his hips as that was all she wrote for me. I threw my head back and moaned out loud as I nutted all over my stomach.

"Fuck you are gripping my dick so tight. I'm about to bust. Shit!"

"Then do it."

"Not yet. Want you to ride this dick."

He walked us back to the bed and laid down. I climbed on top and started to ride. Gio grabbed my hips and brought me down hard on his dick. I looked over at Chris and Trevor and Trevor had him damn near in half as he fucked him. Gio sat up and kissed me as I rolled my hips on him. He pulled my hair to expose my neck more as he sucked and bit down on it. My dick was leaking as I bounced my ass on Gio.

"You're gonna cum again, lil daddy?"

"You keep milking my spot, hell yeah."

He grabbed my dick and started stroking me. My eyes rolled up and I felt my balls tighten up.

"Casa... fuck... I'm about... oooh fuck! Giovanni, I'm cuuu..."

I couldn't finish my sentence before I was nutting again. It must've triggered him because the grip Gio had on my hips was almost painful.

"Damn, Adrian... about to bust, baby. Take this shit... take it!"

I felt him shooting inside of me and I collapsed on his chest. I was tingling on the inside. That was... wow. I looked down at Gio and he was looking at me as if he was seeing me for the first time. I leaned down and kissed him.

"You good, Caramel Daddy?"

"Yeah. Now I see why my boy cried over your ass."

I laughed at him and said, "You so silly."

He slapped my ass with both hands. "Can't wait for round two."