CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

At the SIP tent, T-Will and I were speaking to prospective members when three young men walked up.

"Hello guys. Are you interested in Sigma Iota Psi?"

One of them looked at me and licked his lips. "Yeah. Definitely interested."

Is this lil clown trying to flirt with me? Child please.

"Well, I'm Adrian. Line name is High Note cause that's what I hit. I am one of the few freshmen that could pledge as I had enough credits coming in. So what year are you all in?"

"Well, I'm Carlton. This is Elan and Ash. We're freshmen."

"Ok ok fellas. This is T Will."

"Sup, yall."

T Will was a man of a few words but he noticed everything. He positioned himself in a way that he could jump if things got out of hand.

"So what can I tell you all about Sigma?"

They all looked at each other and smiled.

"Well we uh... we kinda peeped you at the pajama party. You were looking really good that night."

Inside, I sighed hard. Oh gawd. "Thank you, I appreciate the compliment."

"Sisko told us you were taken so that's why we didn't step to you."

I cocked my head to the side and said, "Oh, did he now?"

Carlton said, "Yeah, we wanted to come dance with you cause your ass was... is... fat as hell."

Before I could cuss them out for the disrespect, this cute lil dude was walking by and stopped.

"Haven't you troglodytes harassed enough people on this campus today? Weren't you just trying to get with two guys at the car wash? What about the dude at the Lambda tent?"

Ash said, "Damn so you stalking us now? You mad cause we haven't stepped to you?"

"Boy, please. You Neanderthals couldn't step to me even if you were an R Kelly song. So how about you take your lil low budget asses over to the busted ho tent and stay in your sex bracket, ok?"

"Nigga, who you calling low budget?"

"You, Great Value."

They all started moving towards him so me and T Will got in between them.

"Look guys. We don't do this, ok? This is supposed to be about brotherhood and this bullshit is not a part of that. Elan, Carlton and Ash. Yall were mad disrespectful to Adrian. Now you're being disrespectful to this young man. And for what? Because he called you out on your bullshit. I can tell you now, if you don't get your shit together, you won't be welcome in any of the four frats here today. Yall are just out trying to get your dicks wet by some naïve ass person that'll fall for them weak ass lines. Grow the fuck up. Then come back. Until then, get the hell on somewhere," T Will said.