CHAPTER THITY ONE

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Not sure who reached him first, but Adrian found himself laid out on the bed like an offering. Before Chris could make good on his threat to rip his new boxers, Adrian hurriedly took them off while the other guys tore at their own clothes. While he waited, he played with ass while jacking off his dick.

"Oh fuck!"

Gio reached him first and immediately went to eating his ass. Chris went to the dick while Trevor went to his head.

"You got me, baby boy?"

"Ye...yes."

Adrian started throating his dick while the other guys licked and sucked on him. Chris eventually pushed Gio out of the way as he started devouring Adrian.

Gio said, "Damn lil daddy. That's how we doing it?"

He walked over to where Trevor was getting his dick sucked and slid his tongue into his mouth. Trevor responded by grabbing Gio's dick and slowly stroking him.

"Shit... damn Sisko."

"Let's switch places. I got something I wanna do."

Trevor slowly slid his dick out of Adrian's mouth.

"No Daddy..."

Trevor leaned down and kissed him. "Take care of your other Daddy for me, baby boy."

Adrian smiled and nodded. "Come on, Caramel Daddy. Feed the baby." Not waiting, Adrian grabbed Gio's dick and sucked him deep in his mouth. Gio threw his head back and sighed.

"Your mouth is so serious, Adrian. Fuck, suck that shit."

Trevor meanwhile had other plans. He dropped to his knees behind Giovanni and started to eat his ass causing the him to yell out.

"Fuuuuuck! Oh my gawd!"

Chris lifted his head to see what all of the noise was about and his dick got even harder. To see Gio in total bliss was sexy as fuck. He moved up on the bed, helped Adrian to take care of Gio's dick. He massaged the heavy balls and gently sucked them into his mouth.

It was too much for Gio. To have a mouth on his nuts and dick and a tongue in his ass was too much for him to handle. His jaw slackened and he literally starting fucking drooling. It only added to the messy hot ass blow job that Adrian was blessing him with.

"Put your leg on the bed, G."

Ever the obedient one, he propped one leg on the bed was awarded with Trevor's tongue going deeper in him.

"Fuuuuck... yall are gonna make me cum... fuck..."

Tre slid two fingers inside of him and that was the countdown. Once Sisko started pegging that prostate, he fighting to hold his nut. Adrian and Chris were now sharing his dick as they kissed each other over the head of his dick. Just seeing that shit and feeling Trevor's thick as fingers fucking him was too much.