Chapter 2

"Hey get your ass up and out of bed! You're already late!" My father yelled at me for over sleeping. I quickly got up and threw on the first outfit I found. I ran downstairs finding my parents, my aunt and my uncle.

"Hey uncle Ghazan" I said stealing his toast right when he was about to bite into it

"HEY! You little brat!" He was mad which made me laugh, I loved annoying him out of everyone in the house hold.

"Are you ready for your first day back to school?" My aunt Ming-Hua asked me, I was about to answer her but my father beat me to it

"Apparently not, she's late" my father shoved my book bag into my chest "now get your ass out of here!"

"Zaheer It's too early for the yelling" my mother said rubbing the sides of her head

"If you're gonna miss me just say that" I laughed at my father and then gave my mother a kiss on the cheek telling her bye. I ran out the house heading to school and I was very very late...Oops.

"Name please" my new English teacher asked of me. I bet I was the only one absent on her list

"Korra Sasaki"

"Finally nice of you to join us, go ahead and take a seat" she gestured to the chairs.

I walked all the way to the back as always. Class is going by so slow, so in the meantime I'll tell you my story.

My father said I was originally from the South Watertribe, he said that him and his friends went out hunting one night and found me hidden in a snow bank with a wolf pup who's the only friend I have now, he took me to the nearest village and asked around about me until a woman told him my birth parents were dead, so he kept me under his protection. As I grew up my father's love for my mother grew then they got married, his bond with his friends also grew, they never left his side nor mine, they became a aunt and uncle figure to me. For safety purposes I wasn't allowed to bend outside the house or make friends which I got use to, and I always kept to myself. I listened of course, my father always knew best, but at the same time it hurt not having many people to talk to, I didn't ask to be so different.

Class ended so I went to my second one, I was still tired so I decided to have a nice warm nap on the desk.

I felt something shaking my shoulder "Korra please stay awake during class" My teacher, Varrick, told me. I had Varrick last year so he already knows what type of student I was.

"Yessir" I sounded half asleep. I saw in the corner of my eye that Sato chick staring at me. She's some new girl who's most likely going to want to talk to me. It's the same shit over and over, someone new comes they want to be friends I act rude and leave.

I was asleep the rest of the class until lunch period, I hated the school food so I would ditch to have lunch somewhere else or stay in the library reading.

I sat in a table for 4 and read my book. I liked the library since everyone was forced to make the room silent.

"Hey I'm Asami" I heard a voice say, I put my book down and looked to where the voice came from, it was that new Sato chick

And just like I said she tried being all nice and I shut it down. I left the library getting the last word as always. I went to my next class which was P.E, and I heard this week was dodge ball. And spirits I love dodge ball.

I walked into the gym finding Coach Bumi, he was the only person I'd talked to aside from Pema, he reminded me of my uncle only more hyper and energetic.

"Korra! It's good to see you again" he put me in a headlock shaking my hair around, I tried to push off him as he gripped tighter.

"Yea you too uncle B" I said breathless making him laugh. I've known coach Bumi since freshman year, he's the first person I ever actually enjoyed their company "I heard we're doing dodge ball" I said with my evil grin