Chapter 15

Korra left the building finding Asami getting in Kuvira's car. She watched as the car drove off, she took out her keys and unlocked her car, she threw her bag onto the passenger seat and got in driving off.

Korra walked in the house closing the door behind her "I'm home!" She yelled out for her family. "Ah Korra, your father's waiting for you in the yard" P'li told her daughter, Korra nodded and went to the backyard meeting her Father and Naga.

"Hey girl" Korra started petting Naga's head "Korra, come and join me" Zaheer spoke, she looked over to him finding him sitting lotus position on a large pillow, he gestured to a empty large pillow in front of him "put your bag down and take off your shoes" he demanded, Korra complied and joined him.

"Alright, now close your eyes and take slow breaths" Zaheer watched as she did what he said, he then did the same "good, we're going to try opening your chakras"

"My what?" Korra opened her eyes

"Shh"

Korra closed her eyes again and they began their chakra adventure.

————

"Thanks for taking me home" Asami told Kuvira as she got out the car "I thought you said you work today?" Kuvira said making Asami bend down to the open window to answer Kuvira's question "I do, but I'm not going in the clothes I wore for school"

"Then I'll wait for you, I can take you to work" Kuvira offered, Asami thought about it then agreed but as long as Kuvira waited in the house.

Asami decided to wear a pantsuit to help cover her marks. She took out her clothes from her closet and tossed it on her bed and started to change her, as she took off the long sleeve she was still able to smell Korra's faded cologne. It smell like a Vanilla sea salt, it wasn't over powering, it was perfect. Asami caught herself in love with the smell. She woke up from her daze and continued getting dressed. As she took off her pants she hissed at the pain holding back her tears that she's been holding since gym class. Her whole body ached, she wished she can lay down for a nap but she had to go to work.

She went down stairs finding Kuvira talking on the phone, once Kuvira saw Asami she hung up and went to compliment the taller woman "you look amazing"

"Thank you" Asami said with a faint blush. They continued walking towards the car and headed to future Industries.

"Asami, why are you trying so hard to make me and Korra friends?" Kuvira asked once they stopped at a red light, "well to be completely honest Korra thinks you're a asshole but you knew that, she didn't say much about it though, but she did mention you only messed with her" Asami answered now facing Kuvira "Korra's my best friend and she's very important to me" Asami confessed "I'm not going to lose her because you don't know how to treat a person"

Kuvira sighed "your right, I'm sorry for attacking her and giving you the girlfriend label without even officially asking you" she said as she parked on the side of the company

"The label part I forgive you, the rest of the apology belongs to Korra" Asami said getting out the car "look, I don't know much about what happened between you two but you both need to talk and work things out, it gets tiring watching you two go at it" Asami said then closed the door "thanks again" she said threw the open window then walked in the building.

————

"Ugh this is stupid" Korra whined throwing herself back onto the grass making Naga nuzzle into her trying to get a belly rub. "No you're just impatient and-" Zaheer was interrupted

"Bored? Very much yes" Korra got up and started walking towards the house "I'm getting a snack, I'm starving"

"Korra!" Zaheer called for her but she kept walking. He sighed in frustration then looked next to him finding the wolf sitting next to him. "When will she learn" he told the wolf who didn't understand a word he said.