Chapter 13

Disclaimer:
-Abuse more than what I normally write

"Sorry I woke you" Asami said looking over to her friend on the driver's seat who had a smile on there face.

"It's no worries, I'm glad you called instead of walking at this time" her friend replied "it's a dangerous world Turbo"

"I told you to stop calling me that" Asami punched Korra on the shoulder

"Ow" Korra chuckled "So is this why you wanted my number, to be your personal Uber?" Korra looked over to Asami on the passenger side. The girl looked over to Korra "hey if I could drive myself home I would" Asami replied "but I don't have a car"

"Do you have a license on you?" Korra asked earning a nod then pulled over to the side of the road and got out the car "Korra, what are you doing?" But Korra didn't reply she opened the passenger side car door.

"I'm making you drive yourself home, I barely woke up anyways, I shouldn't be driving like this" Korra said making Asami get out the car

Asami complied and was excited to drive the sports car, she knew how to drive since she use to test drive the Satomobiles. Asami got in the drivers side with Korra on the passenger seat "alright, I expect a lot from you" Korra joked making Asami smirk

The streets were empty since it was the middle of the night "make sure you have your seatbelt" and with that she was off.

Korra watched Asami as she drove, her green eyes were fixed on the road with a smirk on her face, Korra watched as she had one hand on the wheel and the other one was switching gears.

The windows were down making the two girls feel the wind across their hair. Korra couldn't look away from Asami, the look on her face was full of determination, she wanted to go even faster but knowing that it wasn't her car she didn't want to.

Korra noticed it in her eyes, but she also notice how upset Asami was, she didn't know what was making her upset but she new Asami needed stress to be relieved. So maybe driving would help relieve? At least that's what Korra thought, it worked for her.

"Oh come on Turbo, step on it" Korra said putting up the music on the radio. Asami didn't have to be told twice.

The streets were clean and Asami took advantage of that, they sped up most likely waking up the neighborhoods with the loud roar of the car zooming by.

Korra took off her seat and stick her half upper body out the window "WOOO!"

"Korra are you crazy!?!" Asami laughed when she heard Korra say "A LITTLE!"

"You're going to wake the neighborhood!"

"We're way passed that turbo!" Korra head was still out the window feeling the cold wind hit her face, she loved the feeling, it was a familiar feeling, it gave her peace. Korra came back inside the car and smiled at Asami "let's hear what you got"

"Excuse me" Asami glanced at Korra with a questionable look

"Shout, come on I know you want you to" Korra said then she shouted making Asami laugh "come on it's fun, let it all out"

"Woo" Asami barley tried

"What the fuck was that? Come on don't be lame! WOO!"

"WOO!"

"THERE YOU GO!" Korra laughed along with Asami and they ended up having a shouting contest.

Asami slowed down as they approached the estate, both girls were laughing, "that was amazing!" Asami exclaimed getting out the car along with Korra. She felt as if a 50 pound weight was token off her chest. They met each other in the front of the car "I didn't know how much I needed that" Asami said