Chapter 23

(Fare warning, there's going to be a lot of pov changing.)

—Asami's Pov—

I woke up to the sun light hitting my eyes. I barely got any sleep last night after what happened; Korra now knows my father is abusive and I think me and Korra are in a talking stage....?Jeez Asami what is wrong with you how do you not know. She likes me and she admitted that and I admitted I liked her, we kissed and now I'm confused.

My phone dinged catching my full attention. I immediately grabbed it in hopes it was Korra. Instead it was Opal asking me if I was going to her party tonight and what color was I going to wear. As I went to reply I got another message, this time from Kuvira... Kuvira! How could I forget?! I'm in a hard position now. I cant be talking to both Kuvira and Korra.
I decided to call Opal.

"Hey Asami" Opal spoke on the other side of the phone.
"Hey can you pick me up, we need to talk" I said in desperate need of help
"Sure, I was planning on going shopping while the twins and Kuvira set up"
"Perfect we can do that" I said then we hung up.

I got out of bed and walked to my closet grabbing a outfit for the day. I put on grey joggers, a white T-shirt and a black hoodie. I slipped on my air forces and wore a messy bun. I got a text from Opal that she was in front. So I kept my glasses on instead of wearing contacts so I can leave sooner.
I made my way downstairs in hopes I wouldn't run into my father, but he wasn't home. I'm surprised he didn't say anything to me before he left.
I left the house and spotted a different car, it was a Gray convertible from the early 2000s. I saw Opal wave with a smile on the driver seat.

"Where did you get this car?" I asked

"You like?" Opal petted her car's steering wheel "it was my father's 2nd or 3rd car. I'm surprised it still runs" she laughed. "Alright anyways what did you want to talk about?" She asked as she started driving to the mall.

I took in a breath "this stays between us, like no one and I mean no one should know about this and i mean Kuvira, ok?" I said and she chuckled "ok ok, between us, now what is it?" She asked but I stayed quiet for a second, she looked at me in confusion and raised her eyebrows as she looked back at the road "holy spirits, you fucked Korra!"

"WHAT?! Noo"

"You totally did!" She was being really cheesy and started to chuckle.
"No I didn't, shut up!" I started turning red "we only ever kissed a couple of times"

"Wait time out, you guys kissed?" She questioned "a couple of times? I only know once"
"I mean yeah"
"Wait aren't you talking to my sister?"
"That's what I wanted to talk about" I sighed "I don't know if me and Korra are in a talking relationship, literally it was one of those 'I like you' 'I like you too' kiss moments" I explained "like this kiss felt different from the rest"
"Good or bad way"
"Good, a really really good way" I hit the back of my head against the headrest. "I can't talk to both Korra and Kuvira if Korra wants to actually start something with me"
"Why not? None of them are your girlfriend, if you on a talking stage it should matter"
"Maybe"
"How many times have you and Korra kissed?"
"I lost track" I sighed
"What about you and kuvira?"
"I have no clue" I started to think about it "i remember the first kiss, it was because my dad was looking and I kinda wanted him to see to get him more pissed off" I mentioned

Opal started looking for parking and once she parked she faced me "who are you thinking of right now?"
"Both of them and they're arguing"
"Oh my spirits" she smacked her forehead "at this point I'm rooting for the blue mask bad guy" she said as she turned her car off