Chapter 5

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
contains:
-Abusive behavior

—Jinora's pov—

Opal and I took my little sister, Ikki, to the office where I found my mother, Pema. I know crazy my whole family comes to this school, my father's the history teacher, uncle the PE teacher, aunt the English teacher, my mother the Office clerk, and my siblings, Meelo and Ikki are students here. I have a brother on the way, he'll most likely come to school here too since the school is K-12th.

"Girls, what are you doing here?" My mother spoke to us. Ikki asked for a private room for just her and my mother leaving me and Opal behind. I looked over to the couches seeing 3 boys all beat up, they seemed timid. I sat down on a separate couch with Opal as we looked at each other confused and waited for my sister, I wonder what happened?

On cue, principal Beifong crashed in. "What is the meaning of this?!" She yelled at the boys who flinched at her voice "I received a report of you three juniors sexually assaulting a girl in sophomore year! I don't want you stepping foot into my school ever in your life, not even your family members, get the fuck out!"

"You can't talk to us like that!"

"Oh I can, 'cause I just did" The principal dragged the boys to their feet "now before you go you will tell me the name of the person that did this to you"

"We don't know her, she was a senior" one of them claim.

I started to put two and two together, my heart skipped a beat, I sprinted into the room where my sister and mother were. "Jinora?!" My mother called for me but I ignored her.

I fell to my knees taking my sister into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry" I cried onto her "I'm so sorry" I repeated as I felt her hug me back and cry into my neck. My mother came in and joined us in the hug.

'Thank you Korra'

—End of Pov—

Korra and Asami made their way out to the gym court meeting the rest of the class. Bumi started the dodgeball game, which would be the last game for the first week of school. This time Bumi picked Asami and Mako as captain's, he flipped the coin "Tails, Asami's choice"

"Korra" she simply responded

"What?! Not even me?!" Bolin whined "whyyyyyy??" He fell to his knees being extra

"Sorry sweetheart" Asami shrugged "I'm winning this time"

As they picked their teammates, Asami had Korra tell her who to pick of course. The game began and Asami's team slaughtered Mako's, to bad Opal and Jinora missed it, they were still in the office. Class ended and now was time for their last class. Asami headed to her art class. Korra was also heading to art class but she decided to take the longer way there.

Out of no where, Jinora came in crushing Korra into a hug "I heard what happened...thank you" she said with a somewhat hurt voice. Korra didn't hug back or say anything she just gave Jinora a nod once she was released.

Opal followed behind Jinora also giving Korra a hug. Jinora was Opal's first friend so she's been around a lot that Ikki became a little sister to Opal. "Thank you... it's sad to admit but not many girls here would do what you did, they're afraid the same would happen to them"

She was right, it was about to happen to Korra that same moment but she didn't break. Korra was thankful for her father and uncle giving her self defense lessons.

After the 'thanks', Jinora and Opal headed off to class together. "Isn't that Asami's hoodie?" Jinora asked Opal. Opal couldn't help but smile "it sure is" she responded "I guess Asami really isn't giving up on making that girl her friend"